This or That - GNR

Slash solo

GNR and Slash are playing your home town. Axl is doing an accoustic club show. Slash is doing a theatre show, you get sidestage view from the concert with ALL ACCESS pass with slash. Who do you go see?

Edited by Axl_morris

Slash solo

GNR and Slash are playing your home town. Axl is doing an accoustic club show. Slash is doing a theatre show, you get sidestage view from the concert with ALL ACCESS pass with slash. Who do you go see?

Slash

Illusions line up reunion (only tours and shows, album never) OR Chinese Democracy II

Illusions reunion.

Gn'R playing on Lillith Fair or H.O.R.D.E. festival?

(Google those if ya don't remember them kids!)

Lillith Fair - to see all of the frustrated feminists who were there for the Indigo Girls

A demo leak of Atlas Shrugged or a demo leak of The General

Slash wearing DJ's because of the hilarious tsunami of threads that'd come swamping in. Dj's basically wearing Slash's with stitches.

No new album for 10 years or no touring for 10 years?

Edited by RandallFlagg

No more touring. Had my fill of it to be honest. New album or fuck off IMO.

Shacklers Revenge or You're A Lie?

Shackler's Revenge. The groove on "You're a Lie" is cool, but "Shackler's" is so unhinged and crazy. Not a big Myles Kennedy fan either.

Right Next Door To Hell vs. Don't Damn Me

DDM-I always loved the lyrics.

Perla Hudson or Daniella Clarke.

Daniella Clarke

Tracii Guns in GnR and Bumblefoot out and new GnR album sounds like a Appetite OR Bumblefoot stays and new GnR album sounds like a Chinese Democracy?

DDM-I always loved the lyrics.

Perla Hudson or Daniella Clarke.

Daniella Clarke

Tracii Guns in GnR and Bumblefoot out and new GnR album sounds like a Appetite OR Bumblefoot stays and new GnR album sounds like a Chinese Democracy?

Bumblefoot stays and new GnR album sounds like Chinese Democracy

Current GnR lineup with new music or Classic GnR lineup, 1 tour and then retirement

Current GnR lineup with new music

Dying from heart attack by fucking a smokin 18 years old with huge tits or dying after a giant comet hits the earth right after you fully listened for the first time to Chinese Democracy II?