Anyone Else Here Prefers The Spaghetti Incident Over ChiDem?

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So what's your excuse?

Btw, Laundry Service IS actually a really good album. Than again I'm actually a music fan. I prefer to look at what's good rather than what it's not.

And... Worst album of the 00's? It's clear that you're the biggest cupcake on this forum.

If CD is the worst album of the 00's than AFD is the worst album of all time. Followed by The White Album and Bat Out Of Hell. If you think you can be ridiculous I can top you any day of the week.

If for the cupcake CD is the worst 00's album, then Laundry Service is the CD of all time Shakira. Being "Dónde están los ladrones?" Shakira's AFD.

I wouldn't take serious the musical taste of a Grammar nazi, though ;)

In the end it's all subjective anyway.

I find it ridiculous to think that a Shakira album is better than CD, or to think that TSI? is better than CD but it doesn't mean that it's the truth.

CD is not a pop album though. I understand some people need to have something similar to AFD but I like evolution. I rarely spin AFD lately, and only a few songs from UYIs. I'm heavily listening to CD songs. Doesn't mean I don't like previous releases anymore, I just like the direction they took.

• Like 2

If CD is the worst album of the 00's than AFD is the worst album of all time.

It's then, not than. I can't discuss anything with someone too ignorant to confuse those words.

CD is the worst album of the 00s. It doesn't matter what other albums are considered worst of all time. Of course, my opinion can always be different thEn yours. :rofl-lol:

You've lost all credibility.

You're a fucking moron.

You're not worth having a discussion with.

You're a cancer to this forum.

The less someone hears from you the better.

Great post. Way to contribute. :jerkoff:

It's then, not than. I can't discuss anything with someone too ignorant to confuse those words.

CD is the worst album of the 00s. It doesn't matter what other albums are considered worst of all time. Of course, my opinion can always be different thEn yours. :rofl-lol:

You're a fucking moron.

There's absolutely no need to brake the rules and insult other posters.

• Like 1

The Chinese Democracy haters all have one thing in common, horrible taste in music. Shakira sucks. Bjork sucks. Unknown myspace rock bands suck. Chinese Democracy is the best album of the 00's, not the worst. In fact, one could make an argument that it's even better than Use Your Illusion I as a whole. Obviously November Rain, Coma and Don't Cry are amazing, but there are quite a few bad songs on that album, more than CD! There Was a Time, Better, Catcher in the Rye, and Prostitute are great songs and Shackler's Revenge, IRS, Street of Dreams, This I Love are good too.

The Chinese Democracy haters all have one thing in common, horrible taste in music. Shakira sucks. Bjork sucks. Unknown myspace rock bands suck. Chinese Democracy is the best album of the 00's, not the worst. In fact, one could make an argument that it's even better than Use Your Illusion I as a whole. Obviously November Rain, Coma and Don't Cry are amazing, but there are quite a few bad songs on that album, more than CD! There Was a Time, Better, Catcher in the Rye, and Prostitute are great songs and Shackler's Revenge, IRS, Street of Dreams, This I Love are good too.

*thumbs up*

:rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol:

Sometimes people confuse "my personal favorite" with "this is a fact."

• Like 1

Bjork is the greatest musical genius of the last 30 years. Her list of masterpieces is much longer than Guns - cannot release an album to save their fucking lives - Roses. She has continued to be innovative and worked with the best people. Bjork just stands head and shoulders over anything Cheesy Vegas Axl can do. There is no way you can compare CD to a masterpiece like Debut, Post or Homogenic.

• Like 1

DieselDaisy, you must be on some kind of psychedelic drugs, as evidenced by your horrible taste in music and avatar. Bjork could release 500 albums, but none of them will come close to AFD, UYI I, UYI II, CD, and future GNR albums. I don't understand how someone who doesn't like Axl Rose, doesn't like Guns N' Roses, and doesn't like Chinese Democracy can come to a Guns N' Roses forum and post 5,500 comments. Not that I care how you spend your time, just doesn't make much sense to me. I think a big problem for most Chinese Democracy haters is that they had unrealistic expectations musically. Like they expected an album of 12 hits. Well, for me, the hits are There Was a Time, Catcher in the Rye, Better, and Prostitute. Maybe Street of Dreams and Shackler's too. You can't deny these songs have great lyrics, vocals, melodies, and guitar work. Those songs alone make the album one of the greatest albums of all time and definitely the best of the 00's. Sure there are some songs I consider filler...Scraped, If the World, Chinese Democracy, and Sorry...but that's no worse than any other GNR album. AFD, UYI I(especially), and UYI II all had their share of filler songs.

• Like 1

DieselDaisy, you must be on some kind of psychedelic drugs, as evidenced by your horrible taste in music and avatar. Bjork could release 500 albums, but none of them will come close to AFD, UYI I, UYI II, CD, and future GNR albums. I don't understand how someone who doesn't like Axl Rose, doesn't like Guns N' Roses, and doesn't like Chinese Democracy can come to a Guns N' Roses forum and post 5,500 comments. Not that I care how you spend your time, just doesn't make much sense to me. I think a big problem for most Chinese Democracy haters is that they had unrealistic expectations musically. Like they expected an album of 12 hits. Well, for me, the hits are There Was a Time, Catcher in the Rye, Better, and Prostitute. Maybe Street of Dreams and Shackler's too. You can't deny these songs have great lyrics, vocals, melodies, and guitar work. Those songs alone make the album one of the greatest albums of all time and definitely the best of the 00's. Sure there are some songs I consider filler...Scraped, If the World, Chinese Democracy, and Sorry...but that's no worse than any other GNR album. AFD, UYI I(especially), and UYI II all had their share of filler songs.

My avatar? That is Hendrix, Axis Bold as Love and one of the greatest albums ever released.

Firstly, I am not just a Guns N' Roses fan. I am a music fan.

Secondly, I am not a 'chinese democracy' hater. I argued with you earlier over the mere fact that it is nowhere near as good as Appetite and is far, from the 'best album of the 00s'. That does not make me a hater of the record per se - I actually rather like two songs on Chinese. I even said earlier that it is a better album than St Anger.

TSI is a fun rock album from the almost classic lineup, paying tribute to their influences. And for the most part, its done really well, with everyone in the band giving great performances

CD is the original vocalist trying to reinvision the band and brand that already had its own sound and style, and it kinda works in parts, and not so much in others.

Its hard to compare them from that point of view, but I do enjoy listening to TSI more these days

Edited by metallex78

DieselDaisy, you must be on some kind of psychedelic drugs, as evidenced by your horrible taste in music and avatar.

My avatar? That is Hendrix, Axis Bold as Love and one of the greatest albums ever released.

Oh my goodness :rofl-lol:

*my thumbs up your arse*

You're a fucking moron.

Thank you, Russ. ;)

*my thumbs up your arse*

I edit other people posts because I am a pussy with no opinion of my own

You're a fucking moron.

Thank you, Russ. ;)

I take it back. Your posts are insightful, witty and original.

Like poetry actually. I'll compile a bunch a publish them into a book through Random House. New York Time #1 Best Seller. Oprah Book Club.

You the man!

I love Chinese Democracy.

I like TSI?

I prefer Chinese Democracy over TSI? (If I had to pick one of the two at this very moment).

Fortunately, we don't have to pick one. We have both, we can enjoy both. I like them in very different ways and in some situations, I can even prefer TSI? over any other GN'R album. That's what I love about music. There's no point in going on with such a pointless discusion, it's not only about subjectiveness in music, it is about recognizing that complexity isn't a synonyme of "good" (I can perfectly understand, for example, that someone's favourite artist is Shakira, Pitbull, or anyone who doesn't have a single song with more than 3 chords on it). Let's learn to live our values and tastes, and TREATING other's values and tastes with respect. Diversity is what makes us human, after all, and music is what somehow stick us together.