Matt Sorum open to GNR return

Guest NGOG

Slash is obviously too bitter. There's no hope for him ever coming back to GnR. Move on without him and bring back as many "original" members as possible. Duff, Matt, and Izzy would bode just fine with me.

For the regular non-fanatic Gn'R fan and the media, the only one's that have always mattered were Axl & Slash - every one else is easily replaceable in terms of the public eye...

Good for Matt. Not like that will ever happen. Axl hates him almost as much as he hates Slash, so Matt can talk all he wants. not going to happen.

How do you know that?

And Matt wasn't "talking" about it out of the blue. Somebody asked him the specific question and he responded.

The way you twist or shape things is quite strange.

I think it's pretty common knowledge that everybody except Axl is open to a reunion.

He's not talking about a reunion, he's talking about performing with the current GNR line-up.
Judging from his attitude about duff doing it and himself doing it, I certainly don't think he'd mind playing.

I have it on good word that Matt is very eager to perform with GNR.

LOL, you can say MSL's name you know, you won't get banned.

• Like 1

Honestly I've been following this band for 10 fucking years.... read Slash and Duff's autobiography and every Axl interview under the sun and I still can't figure out the animosity between Slash and Axl. I mean I get it to an extent... but the persistence and the venomous nature of it... SOMETHING FUCKING HAPPENED!!!!!!!! WHAT WAS IT! AHHHHHHHHH

I've been following them for 27 years and while everyone here has their theories, check out the Canter Banter section as Marc would have more knowledge about the subject than anyone else on here.

As for Sorum, I'd be more interested in the returns of Adler, Freese, Brain or Fred Coury.

Good for Matt. Not like that will ever happen. Axl hates him almost as much as he hates Slash, so Matt can talk all he wants. not going to happen.

How do you know that?

And Matt wasn't "talking" about it out of the blue. Somebody asked him the specific question and he responded.

The way you twist or shape things is quite strange.

I think it's pretty common knowledge that everybody except Axl is open to a reunion.

He's not talking about a reunion, he's talking about performing with the current GNR line-up.
Judging from his attitude about duff doing it and himself doing it, I certainly don't think he'd mind playing.

I have it on good word that Matt is very eager to perform with GNR.

LOL, you can say MSL's name you know, you won't get banned.

NGOG gonna NGOG

You know Bill and Saul must have some real beef for it to go on this long. None of the others could give a shit about what happened In the past but those two fuks. Can't blame them Ig, why interact with someone you don't like.

might gonna get kinda weird but I have the solution:

2 drummers onstage 3 guitars and 2 bass

The drummer is irrelevant (reunion wise) unless it's Adler in my eyes. I mean, Why replace the replacements replacements replacement with the replacement.

You don't say.

Well Axl and Matt met in NYC several years ago, and after hanging out at a party together for a while and talking, Axl gave Matt a ride back to his hotel. Is that your version of hate?

Matt is right, life is too short. All these guys are married, most have kids, they've settled down, and just seem more stable and happier now. Everyone in the band has moved on from what happened 2 decades ago. Everyone but one person.

I hope so. Frank is terrible.

He's the Ashba of drums.

Yea, but if Frank left, Brain would be the first person Axl would call. Axl tried to get Brain back for years after he left.

You don't say.

Well Axl and Matt met in NYC several years ago, and after hanging out at a party together for a while and talking, Axl gave Matt a ride back to his hotel. Is that your version of hate?

Matt is right, life is too short. All these guys are married, most have kids, they've settled down, and just seem more stable and happier now. Everyone in the band has moved on from what happened 2 decades ago. Everyone but one person.

Are you saying if Axl gets married he'll want to do a reunion? That's the one common thing he's lacking.

You don't say.

Who has kids besides Slash & Duff?