Dizzy Reed: 'A Lot of New Stuff Is Ready to Come Out'

In 2006 Axl confirmed the record would be out later that year at the VMA's. So we waited two years from that.

Reason we haven't had that kind of confirmation is because of the delays with CD. I think when everything is green lit is when we will hear a record title and release date. I think an announcement will happen early 2015 with a release date set for late 2015.

But a lot "could" happen. So my hopes are low, I'll get excited when we get a title for the next record.

The best part of that interview I posted was when he was asked whether he enjoys sharing Spare Parts duty with Pitman and he doesn't even say anything except generic 'he's great' comments. I got nothing against Dizzy but he really is just a cog in the background and his legacy's been sliced and diced by that damn impostor sat next to him with that ultra sleek bendy keyboard, DIzzy hasn't got any tricks left to compete, he will be assimilated sooner rather than later.

Guest Gunns

Dizzy Reed should be called Drizzle Weed,

his comments come across like he's high and has no concept of reality.

Why does anyone take this guy seriously?

We used to have real members of real Guns N' Roses discussing what's next with the band, what the next record would sound like, even track names and description of the songs. Now we have a keyboard player repeating himself since 2006, discussing stuff he has no clue about.

Interesting.

I guess they think they would lose a lot of fans if they just came out and admitted that they were only a tribute act.

Saying that a band consisting of members who have released music six years ago is a mere "tribute act" is more dishonest than saying the band has music to be released.

roflmao

Lot of new stuff is already coming out by the sounds of it. It is curious how surprisingly interchangeable Dizzy's ass and mouth have always seemed, in terms of body functions they can serve.

There is never going to be a new album. My thoughts, prayers and luls go out to people deluded enough to buy into this shit.

Edited by LTD

You have to admit that at least we have the talk happening again. I think up until really the Golden Gods, when Richard and DJ mentioned a new record, we'd gone at least a couple years since this talk. Now we had Axl even acknowledge it finally in Revolver and Dizzy is just backing this stuff up. i'd love to hear that they worked together in Vegas but who knows. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect anything for at least 2 years, minimum, but I believe we'll get to hear CD2 sooner or later. Probably more towards the later end of the spectrum. I also think he's going to record a couple new tracks for the album, mixing in a little something new. Whenever it finally comes out I'll be happy. Until then i'm content. Its been too long to bother getting frustrated, and even all the disrespect to Dizzy here is just a manifestation of frustration. I don't take any of the band's comments, when discussing new material, as blatant lies. I think its either because they believed or perhaps even have spoke up to light a spark up Axl's ass.

• Like 1

He said "a lot of new stuff is ready", well if it's ready, what exactly is the holdup here? Are they going to wait for it to leak again or become irrelevant? Will Axl again refuse to promote the record? So many issues, yet you hear Slash talk about his album he recorded in two weeks, recording two songs a day... Guns finally have some positive buzz going with the concert dvd/blu release, now is the time to strike! ;)

I wonder if Axl wants to wait till slash is not releasing or doing anything. Maybe he thinks releasing a guns record will help his record in some way so he will wait till slashes new album is out and done with. I mean it's not too far off to think Axl and team Brazil would think that and honestly it probably would help a slash record if people are reminded of gnr if only just a small amount.

To be fair to Dizzy there probably is a lot of recorded stuff that could be released :lol:

My guess is that if/when an album comes out (I am starting to think that Chinese is probably the last GN'R album) there won't be a long buildup so it doesn't turn into what happened with CD.