Dizzy Reed: 'A Lot of New Stuff Is Ready to Come Out'

They've even recorded a few new things so I think Dj and Axl will do a song.

Maybe 1 or 2 songs from Fortus too.

MSL was convinced Fortus worked on songs not released on CD. Fortus has spoken about finishing up the album I think he must be involved.

And when Axl mentions new things I think of Dj because Ron doesn't seem to be involved in that.

MSL was convinced Fortus worked on songs not released on CD. Fortus has spoken about finishing up the album I think he must be involved.

And when Axl mentions new things I think of Dj because Ron doesn't seem to be involved in that.

I'm sure I read a quote from years ago from Richard saying that they had just finished working on/recording a song called 'Motormouth' - Can anyone find that interview?

edit - here's it, and some other quotes on other songs (am sure most are aware of the quotes etc anyway but posting link anyway....) - http://gunsnroses.com.pl/forum/chinese-democracy/chinese-democracy-session-%28english-version%29/?wap2

Seems someone attempted to ask Richard about it here - did he ever respond? http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/138792-questions-for-richard-fortus-guitarist/

Edited by robin2002

I don't really think it is Axl that is holding up a release, I think UMG is, I feel the record company has more to do with the lack of new material than what people think.

They pushed back CD 2 times that I have read about.

I just don't see them making it smooth process after what happened before and after the release of CD, UMG did not get there way with Axl by that I mean a reunion, not going to go into that, so Axl and UMG butted heads about the album release and they are still butt hurt over it, just as Axl is I am sure.

I have nothing to prove this but add it up and it makes sense.

WHAT?? :lol:

How can you type all that and throw in that last line? Isn't that something of a contradiction?

I have the exact same lack of proof that you do. But I can't I, even by accident, make a more compelling case for the other side?

"If the new record is not done, then it's close to being done," he says. "I think it's just a matter of picking out which songs will be on it." As for the direction of the music, Reed says that the recordings were "congruent with 'Chinese Democracy'."
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/dizzy-reed-if-the-new-guns-n-roses-record-is-not-done-then-its-close-to-being-done/#sRzr63zveVOTqv14.99

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz! :sleeper:

Dizzy is the propaganda minister in addition to keyboard and tambourine. Now we just need Pitman to be the cupcake general and come out with 'we have nothing recorded and no intention of talking about it as a band, look forward to the chinese democracy tour in 2015!' Heaven n' hell, guns n' roses, happy christmas bitches.

No one's asked Caram what he thinks. He's the one who knows more about those tapes than anyone else in the band. Maybe that's who the band's talking to as far as how close things are. It's just that there's no hint of them going over any of those songs together and playing them as a whole that worries me a little bit.

Record company's not in the way of it, at least not now. Maybe 5 years ago it was a different story. Rock Fuel just dealt with all of those people so they probably have a good idea who the people involved at the label are lately.

""When someone new joins the band, I tell them, 'Don't get comfortable,'" he says. "If you think we're not gonna do a song, we will do it. If you think we're not gonna play for three hours, because we just played for two and a half, we could play for three."

Do you think he told this to Duff recently?

Dizzy - the Baghdad Bob of GNR:

07-minister.jpg

In witch band ..members do not know what's going on? ....only in gnr ...and why?

Because this is not a band but axl solo something ....once i called myself the biggest gnr fan on the planet but axl destroid everything

And i feel sorry for all the hired guns because they care more for gnr and the fans then axl

• Like 1