SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Slash has played a private gig at the Roxy yesterday. He jammed a little bit at On The rox, the place above the Roxy.

Tonight, he'll play at the LA forum supporting Aerosmith !

Setlist of the private gig?

I don't have it yet; i just know he played some AC/DC, Led Zep, Gn'R and Aerosmith songs with the band The National Anthem.

Alright, it's now official: 3 shows for World On Fire launching and the Roxy Night broadcasted on AUDIENCE ! ;)

Guitar Center is proud to announce SLASH FEATURING MYLES KENNEDY AND THE CONSPIRATORS "Live From The Sunset Strip Presented By Gibson And Epiphone". The iconic guitarist is set to take over thee of Hollywood's most legendary venues — The Troubadour, Whisky A Go Go and The Roxy — in celebration of Guitar Center's 50th anniversary. The shows will feature songs spanning Slash's storied career, including material from his upcoming album, "World On Fire", set to be released September 16.

"Guitar Center Presents: Slash Featuring Myles Kennedy And The Conspirators Live From The Sunset Strip" dates:

Sept. 23 - The Troubadour
Sept. 25 - The Roxy
Sept. 26 - Whisky A Go Go

Tickets for all three shows go on sale on August 1 at SlashOnline.com. Additionally, fans can visit guitarcenter.com/slash to enter for their chance to win a VIP trip for two to see SLASH FEATURING MYLES KENNEDY AND THE CONSPIRATORS live at The Roxy and take home an Epiphone Les Paul signed by the legendary guitarist. For fans unable to make it to Hollywood, Guitar Center will present SLASH FEATURING MYLES KENNEDY AND THE CONSPIRATORS "Live From The Roxy" in a DirecTV original 90-minute concert special filmed in stunning 4k and 5.1 surround sound. The special will premiere exclusively on DirecTV's Audience Network (channel 239) November 9 at 8 p.m.

"I've always admired Guitar Center's commitment to artists," says Slash. "They're constantly creating new avenues for musicians to get their music out to fans and inspiring people to pick up an instrument and play. They've also been supportive of my career since the very beginning here on the Sunset Strip. I am happy to be a part of their 50th celebration."

"Guitar Center and Slash have enjoyed a relationship that spans three decades, so it goes without saying that we're excited to help him launch his new record," says Dustin Hinz, Vice President of Brand Experience and Entertainment Marketing. "Slash is a true icon that has influenced musicians his entire career and there's nothing more important to Guitar Center than to enable artists as legendary as Slash to continue inspiring future generations of musicians. His passion and dedication to the craft make him the quintessential artist to celebrate Guitar Center's 50th anniversary."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-to-celebrate-guitar-centers-50th-anniversary-with-takeover-of-iconic-hollywood-venues/#WGSYU5Y7Qo8WiIFs.99
Edited by Slash2baz
  • Like 2

Awesome show!!! Really enjoyed the new stuff, especially 30 years to life. Myles sounded fantastic, I've never understood the vendetta against him. Great concert and a great setlist. You Could be Mine was a treat and World on Fire is killer live. Starlight was a highlight as well and I'm not even particularly fond of that song. Todd did a great job on You're Crazy too, he's got some pipes on him. All in all great show and great to finally see slash after waiting so many years.

Setlist (order isn't exact)

You're a lie

Nightrain

Halo

Standing in the sun

Back from Cali

Stone blind

YCBM

Dr. Alibi

You're Crazy

Not for me

30 years to life