SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Despite the terrible audio, Stone Blind has a sweet riff and think this will be one of the faves off the record. Can't wait to hear the solo in a better recording.

Was even harder to make out 30 Years to Life, so will have to wait for any judgement...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Would anyone in the Mansfield area be interested in a lawn ticket to the show tonight? My girlfriend decided last night that she couldn't go anymore and none of my friends are free so I'm trying to find someone to sell this extra ticket to.

Edit: scratch that, sold it locally lol

Edited by SheldonR311

this guy recorded the FULL Hampton Beach gig but he fn' edited the video without the new songs! ha ! :lol:

Too bad the audioquality is terrible because of the noise distortion...

Anyway the commenters convinced the guy to upload the new songs, here they are in horrible quality

Edited by Crash Diet

It was a kickass set with no lag and no letting up. That was fucking awesome. And I'm sorry, but nobody plays those GNR songs like Slash. There's just something about hearing them from him. The last time I saw Slash was in 2005 with VR, I saw the same show six months prior to that, then GNR in 2006 and 2011, and even though the band Axl has is good (with one specific exception) they just aren't as good as Slash. I say this as a fan of both NuGNR and of everything Slash is doing.

• Like 1

It was a kickass set with no lag and no letting up. That was fucking awesome. And I'm sorry, but nobody plays those GNR songs like Slash. There's just something about hearing them from him. The last time I saw Slash was in 2005 with VR, I saw the same show six months prior to that, then GNR in 2006 and 2011, and even though the band Axl has is good (with one specific exception) they just aren't as good as Slash. I say this as a fan of both NuGNR and of everything Slash is doing.

Amen to that brother.

• Like 1

Aaaaaaaand Train Kept A Rollin'..........with Johnny Depp on guitar. I swear to god I'm not making that up.

I checked the wiki page and oddly enough, Depp does have connections with Joe Perry.

Depp traded licks with Joe Perry on "The Brooklyn Shuffle," a song from Steve Hunter and "The Manhattan Blues Project," which was scheduled for release on April 30, 2013

In fact, if you check youtube, there's some stuff about Depp jamming with Aerosmith and Alice Cooper. So, wow. Interesting odd connections there.

Edited by Anguyen92

Aaaaaaaand Train Kept A Rollin'..........with Johnny Depp on guitar. I swear to god I'm not making that up.

I checked the wiki page and oddly enough, Depp does have connections with Joe Perry.

Depp traded licks with Joe Perry on "The Brooklyn Shuffle," a song from Steve Hunter and "The Manhattan Blues Project," which was scheduled for release on April 30, 2013

In fact, if you check youtube, there's some stuff about Depp jamming with Aerosmith and Alice Cooper. So, wow. Interesting odd connections there.

Depp is here filming Black Mass all over Metro Boston. He played rhythm guitar for an entire Willie Nelson show a couple weeks ago. Fuck, why did I not go to this show.. WHY!?