SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Yes ! he still has the red one. He played it 2 years ago on the short US run (for the songs "Dr Alibi" and "Out ta Get me" - Todd' set) but he needed to keep that particular guitar safe, out of the road ! ;)

1.jpg

I thought he donated the original 1992 B.C. Rich Mockingbird to Julien's auctions.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

Slash2baz, do you know what amps Slash is currently using?

I believe he still uses an original Jubilee for clean tones, but I heard he switched over to modded JCM 800 2203's recently?

yes sir!

It's all marshall JCM 800 !

I put all the rig used during World On Fire era here: http://slash.gnrfrance.net/autres/world-on-fire-2014-2015-129-page-1.htm (it's in french but you don't need it to understand !) ;)

Slash2baz, do you know what amps Slash is currently using?

I believe he still uses an original Jubilee for clean tones, but I heard he switched over to modded JCM 800 2203's recently?

yes sir!

It's all marshall JCM 800 !

I put all the rig used during World On Fire era here: http://slash.gnrfrance.net/autres/world-on-fire-2014-2015-129-page-1.htm (it's in french but you don't need it to understand !) ;)

Thank you. My understanding was that they are modded for a bit more gain? Is that not the case?

Is this a slap in the face to the AFD100? To me, his best LIVE tone was during the Illusions Tour. Listen to the Godfather solo from Tokyo. Killer tone.

I don't know about the AFD but i'm quite sure there will be more Gibson and Marshall signatures....

Agreed about the UYI guitar tone ! ;)

More pictures of Santiago

36.jpg

33.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by Slash2baz
  • Like 1

Is this a slap in the face to the AFD100? To me, his best LIVE tone was during the Illusions Tour. Listen to the Godfather solo from Tokyo. Killer tone.

He does it with his guitars too. Uses them for a while when they are selling them then changes like in the vr days he was using the tabbaco burst

Edited by Gibbo 27

He does it with his guitars too. Uses them for a while when they are selling them then changes like in the vr days he was using the tabbaco burst
And what a gorgeous guitar. I own and absolutely adore the Epiphone AFD, but man, the tobacco burst was the shit.