Malaysian passenger plane crashes in Ukraine

Russel Nash

This is just terrible. I think Malaysia should test their airline pilots because obviously they either don't understand what " a no fly zone" means or they just trying to kill as many people as they can with their planes.

And again, any communication was cut off right before the plane was shot down. What the hell is going on?

then of course, the news cancelled any shows today just to talk over and over again about what could have happened, without really knowing any actual news! Stupid reporters just like to see and hear themselves on tv.

Those poor people. I can't imagine how frightened they must have been when the plane was blown up or maybe they didn't have any time to react. either way it sucks.

This is just terrible. I think Malaysia should test their airline pilots because obviously they either don't understand what " a no fly zone" means or they just trying to kill as many people as they can with their planes.

And again, any communication was cut off right before the plane was shot down. What the hell is going on?

then of course, the news cancelled any shows today just to talk over and over again about what could have happened, without really knowing any actual news! Stupid reporters just like to see and hear themselves on tv.

Those poor people. I can't imagine how frightened they must have been when the plane was blown up or maybe they didn't have any time to react. either way it sucks.

Today really doesn't have anything to do with the fact that it was Malaysian Airlines - not to sound crude or anything, but it really boils down to bad luck. This could've happened to ANY flight, which as someone else pointed out, plenty of flights were still operating over Ukraine. And I may be mistaken, but I don't think there's actually a no fly zone imposed over Ukraine, though after today it seems many airlines are choosing not to operate over Ukraine now (I know I've heard KLM and Air France mentioned so far).

There were plenty of other airlines in that area when it was shot down.

Also breaking news per abc news twitter: White House on Lockdown

Also - Israel launch ground invasion of Gaza

What a fuckin day.

World On Fire

There were plenty of other airlines in that area when it was shot down.

Also breaking news per abc news twitter: White House on Lockdown

Also - Israel launch ground invasion of Gaza

What a fuckin day.

World On Fire
I see what you did there.

Just found out a girl I was at school with was on this plane with her husband, she was lovely & popular & it seems she remained that way as a much loved teacher. Her husband sounds popular too as a teacher, a sad loss for our community. :(

i'm really truly sorry, rock4ever

• Like 1

No. America needs to stay the hell out of global affairs.

yea, just look the other way, all of this terror stuff will just go away by itself, no worries

It isn't our fight. The word "terror" is no longer just a magic blanket word for the government to throw out to do whatever they want. They poisoned that well already.
  • Like 1