Ebola

magisme

The US isn't at war for Russia and China. You ask questions that go back so far. I will research and see if I can come up with something. I say that but I just get so frustrated with your questions. I'm glad we made friends again from the last thread. I just can't explain these things to you though. I wish I could. I found the article where you got your headline / rebuttal. I think you are basing your entire stance on an article you googled. You can't believe this entire article just because it was so well written. He's one guy with one opinion. It's a fine article, but it isn't the way, the truth and the light. There was a big catch to Saddam and his $10/barrell oil too. Here's your article.

http://priceofliberty.tumblr.com/post/84159722123/in-1990-saddam-hussein-offered-the-united-states-oil

Edit: And this article is over a year old because oil hasn't been $102 in over a year.

Another edit: Maybe this is the best way to put it: Where are they fighting? Where the oil is.

Petrodollar in this article speaks to what I'm talking about. Oil and money.

The middle east has been at war for 5000 years, literally. (About 4850 years before the invention of the combustion engine, meaning it was never about oil... ;))

The US wasn't involved then. ;)

Since you like to Google, do a Google search on U.S. conflicts over the past 100 years...check out Wikipedia, and see how many of those countries had oil....and then see what happened after the conflict....if the U.S. actually got any oil out of the deal.

See, you go back too far. 5000 years, 4850 years, now 100 years. You just wrote that wiki article didn't you? kidding. I don't agree with you.

Soulie and I were having fun discussing genocide. Fun topic! Downzy is informative. Wasted is funny. Drama makes me laugh. Lennie is a delight. You come across as overbearing KK. I like you and all. But when it stops being fun why bother? Groghan I hope I'm not attacking him! :) I hope I'm not attacking you KK. I don't claim to know everything.

This is just my opinion, that it's about oil and money. My opinion! I respect your opinion. I think it is about oil and money. Many of the great business men here in this great economy in Texas tend to preach the same. I guess I'm just a dumb 'ole girl and I've drank the kool aid. They pay an outstanding salary to me and many others and this is how they explain it to us. They tell us how those people in the middle east along with Russia and all those other country's that want the oil are trying to break the West by shutting down our economy using oil and money. Terrorism is a by product.

Now, Mississippi State, the #1 team in the country, has 'gone and let' Kentucky score. I've got to watch this and pull for my Mississippi Team. I can't put too much more thought into this for now. Ole Miss plays LSU tonight and that will take up much of my concentration. So, I'm here, but I can't get into this really because I will get upset. Please do educate me further. Don't point me to articles though. I don't like to google. I found your article on google.

See, you go back too far. 5000 years, 4850 years, now 100 years. You just wrote that wiki article didn't you? kidding. I don't agree with you.

Soulie and I were having fun discussing genocide. Fun topic! Downzy is informative. Wasted is funny. Drama makes me laugh. Lennie is a delight. You come across as overbearing KK. I like you and all. But when it stops being fun why bother? Groghan I hope I'm not attacking him! :) I hope I'm not attacking you KK. I don't claim to know everything.

This is just my opinion, that it's about oil and money. My opinion! I respect your opinion. I think it is about oil and money. Many of the great business men here in this great economy in Texas tend to preach the same. I guess I'm just a dumb 'ole girl and I've drank the kool aid. They pay an outstanding salary to me and many others and this is how they explain it to us. They tell us how those people in the middle east along with Russia and all those other country's that want the oil are trying to break the West by shutting down our economy using oil and money. Terrorism is a by product.

Now, Mississippi State, the #1 team in the country, has 'gone and let' Kentucky score. I've got to watch this and pull for my Mississippi Team. I can't put too much more thought into this for now. Ole Miss plays LSU tonight and that will take up much of my concentration. So, I'm here, but I can't get into this really because I will get upset. Please do educate me further. Don't point me to articles though. I don't like to google. I found your article on google.

That's all fine and dandy...you are entitled to your opinion. Just like I am entitled to proving that your opinion is blatantly wrong. If you want to get wasted drunk and come on a Guns N' Roses message board and post your opinion, that is perfectly fine....but don't get insulted when your opinion is proven wrong with actual facts. Especially when dealing with subjects of this nature.

That being said, I actually like you...I don't think you mean any harm....I just think your knowledge of history and current events may be a little off. ;)

NY and NJ are quarantining any people who land at Kennedy airport from any African nation or who have been exposed to ebola. They're either in their home for 21 days if they live in NY or NJ, or in a hospital if they don't live there.

I think Dallas should have done this. Now since the US has said there are only 5 airports that anyone flying from Africa can land it, let's hope they get a handle on this.

That doctor in NYC must be a real jerk not to tell anyone he was exposed to ebola and then has it. I mean what the hell?

But the lyrics are not meant seriously, sure?

Apparently so. :shrugs: I've been listening to a station called "Beer in Hand Radio" on Pandora and it's great. :lol: I'm planning a great drinking game where you have to take a shot every time somebody sings about Jesus or the fact that they own a truck. :lol:

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 2

South African business men, too.

I am 95 % certain they are only checking people from certain countries in West Africa...

Nah man! It's all the same with them coon countries doncha know? :lol: Yeeeee haw!!!!! :lol:

Y'know, in terms of content, thats not a million miles removed from these anthem songs you find by Mujahideens to rally people to like, join up. In fact the content is almost identical.

Are you saying that because the rednecks of USA comprise what can be considered a patriarchal, nationalistic, militaristic and theistic culture they are superficially indistinguishable from muslim extremists? :o

They tend to have more trucks.

On a slight side note my Pandora account is registered with a San Antonio, Texas zip code so the ad breaks in between the songs are targeted to the local demographic. The best one I've heard to far is from Busch beer offering free beer for the best picture people can submit of themselves drinking Busch beer while shooting things with their guns! :lol:

Edited by Dazey

Are you saying that because the rednecks of USA comprise what can be considered a patriarchal, nationalistic, militaristic and theistic culture they are superficially indistinguishable from muslim extremists? :o

That's true. They also don't have as much beards and dress quite differently. I guess I shouldn't have said 'superficially'. I meant on the inside.

That's true. They also don't have as much beards and dress quite differently. I guess I shouldn't have said 'superficially'. I meant on the inside.

Yeah, about the beards..........

Bowe-bergdahl-taliban-prisoner-swap3.jpgduck-dynasty-merchandise-ftr.jpg

• Like 1

South African business men, too.

I am 95 % certain they are only checking people from certain countries in West Africa...

Nah man! It's all the same with them coon countries doncha know? :lol: Yeeeee haw!!!!! :lol:

They are all the same. They're all black, have AIDS, stink like shit and they wanna have relations of an extreme manner with your women using their hideously disproportionately sized phalluses

That's all fine and dandy...you are entitled to your opinion. Just like I am entitled to proving that your opinion is blatantly wrong. If you want to get wasted drunk and come on a Guns N' Roses message board and post your opinion, that is perfectly fine....but don't get insulted when your opinion is proven wrong with actual facts. Especially when dealing with subjects of this nature.

That being said, I actually like you...I don't think you mean any harm....I just think your knowledge of history and current events may be a little off. ;)

Thing with Iraq is its the top 5 oil reserve in the world. And they were anti US. Would say a lot of stuff but Saddam wouldsell oil to elsewhere if he could and any money got he used on palaces not infrastructure and funding terrorists. So there's 140 billion barrels of oil there but he's hard to deal with, plus he's a savage dictator. But real it's the potential he squanders. Iraq should be like a paradise.

Also estimates say 300 billion barrels. But because its a disaster zone it hasn't been exploited. US sees the potential. China and Russia are more thanks for the cheap deal. It would cost 100 billion to sort it out. So victory comes at a cost if you want. The US can turn 140 into 300.

But Saddam without oil would be no threat. Whole economy is basically oil. The fact that he was just wasting this money on himself and not getting the potential out of his pussy. And he's arming terrorists, pretending to have WMDs. He thought he could hide between international laws. Half the world don't want the US to get the oil. But why not, at least they can use it. Saddam was just buying palaces.

Whoever controls Iraq controls and can exploit that 300 billion barrel potential. That is the future, energy crisis. All the countries that can get and burn oil have a higher standard of living. Everyone else, no Charlie Sheen reality shows. No Toys R Us.

No oil, no happy meals.

1. Saddam was a bad man. Win.

2. Iraq was problem for the region & US. Win.

3. Huge untapped oil reserves. Win.

Win, win, win.

Take oil out the equation. 2 & 3 gone. 1 is then like so what?

• Like 1

Thing with Iraq is its the top 5 oil reserve in the world. That was my point. That's why we are fighting there. They have oil. And they were anti US. Would say a lot of stuff but Saddam wouldsell oil to elsewhere if he could and any money got he used on palaces not infrastructure and funding terrorists. So there's 140 billion barrels of oil there but he's hard to deal with, plus he's a savage dictator. But real it's the potential he squanders. Iraq should be like a paradise.

Also estimates say 300 billion barrels. But because its a disaster zone it hasn't been exploited. US sees the potential. China and Russia are more thanks for the cheap deal. It would cost 100 billion to sort it out. So victory comes at a cost if you want. The US can turn 140 into 300.

But Saddam without oil would be no threat. Whole economy is basically oil. The fact that he was just wasting this money on himself and not getting the potential out of his pussy. And he's arming terrorists, pretending to have WMDs. He thought he could hide between international laws. Half the world don't want the US to get the oil. But why not, at least they can use it. Saddam was just buying palaces.

Whoever controls Iraq controls and can exploit that 300 billion barrel potential. That is the future, energy crisis. All the countries that can get and burn oil have a higher standard of living. Everyone else, no Charlie Sheen reality shows. No Toys R Us. Exactly!

And contracts mean nothing! This, is why we are fighting. This is why we didn't stop the Rwandan Genocide. They didn't have oil.

No oil, no happy meals.

Win, win, win.

Very well said!

Thing with Iraq is its the top 5 oil reserve in the world. And they were anti US. Would say a lot of stuff but Saddam wouldsell oil to elsewhere if he could and any money got he used on palaces not infrastructure and funding terrorists. So there's 140 billion barrels of oil there but he's hard to deal with, plus he's a savage dictator. But real it's the potential he squanders. Iraq should be like a paradise.

Whoever controls Iraq controls and can exploit that 300 billion barrel potential. That is the future, energy crisis. All the countries that can get and burn oil have a higher standard of living. Everyone else, no Charlie Sheen reality shows. No Toys R Us.

No oil, no happy meals.

Win, win, win.

Serious.gif

Win....win....win...huh?

Who has 90%+ of the Iraqi oil contracts?

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

So what happened to your theory?\

I guess it was proven rubbish.

giphy.gif

Edited by Kasanova King

No oil, no happy meals.

Win, win, win.

Serious.gif

Win....win....win...huh?

Who has 90%+ of the Iraqi oil contracts?

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

So what happened to your theory?\

I guess it was proven rubbish.

giphy.gif

Who do Russia and China have the contracts with? The Iraqi govt? Who helped topple Saddam and put that govt in power? And now ISIS is surrounding Iraqi govt soldiers and who is helping the Iraqi's? There is a war there yes? Tell us more about those contracts. ISIS is just about to take Baghdad. Where is Russia? Where is China? The US is there because it's all about who can control Iraq. We are there because it is about who can control the oil.

What am I thinking! I forget though, you are right, you're always right, and of course, you already knew this though, yes?

Where the hell is downzy?

We are in the wrong thread for this conversation. Wrong thread. It's off topic and we can't discuss this here anymore. Maybe a mod can move it? That isn't why I said, 'Where the hell is downzy,' though. I was hoping he could bring some reason to this. Still, we need this moved.

Edited by AdriftatSea

A doctor in NYC has it now. He went to treat patients in New Guinea and I guess he didn't tell anyone about it.

This guy rode the NYC subways and just went about town. God! It's because of stupid people that ebola and HIV and any other disease continues because no one gives a shit about anyone else.

I care about you Val.

• Like 3