Ebola

magisme

If Dallas doesn't get this under control soon, there's going to be a widespread panic in the streets.

There's going to be widespread panic because of what exactly? About 200 000 Americans die per year from infectious diseases. Two hundred thousands. So far, out of these, 0.001 % are due to Ebola. Get a grip.
BUT THE NEWS SAID!!! THEY'RE REPORTING ON IT SO MUCH!!!

I don't want to be a dick about this, but it isn't going to become a concern in the Western world. Seriously, like 4 people have it here and its cause they worked with it.

Africa, on the other hand, is a different story. I wish something more was being done for the poor people there.

• Like 1

I don't want to be a dick about this, but it isn't going to become a concern in the Western world. Seriously, like 4 people have it here and its cause they worked with it.

Africa, on the other hand, is a different story. I wish something more was being done for the poor people there.

I agree. I worry because I work in an international division of my company. We have business in West Africa, and offices all over the world. It's scary.

Edit: I worry about saying 'worry' on here. I'm southern and some people don't get that. It's a figure of speech. It means it's something in the front of my thoughts right now. It doesn't mean I can't function. People have replied negatively when that word has been used before. It doesn't mean I sit around ripping my hair out with concern nor thinking like Chicken Little that the world is coming to an end. It's just a term we use.

Wait: I don't totally agree. It will become a concern in the western world, but it isn't going to wipe us out.

Edited by AdriftatSea

Texas worker tests positive for Ebola

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/12/us-health-ebola-idUSKCN0I10FV20141012

Don't worry. They've got it sooooooooo under control.

In fairness that is Texas. If you can't cure it with firearms or Jesus they don't wanna know.

Yeah, no.

Texas worker tests positive for Ebola

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/12/us-health-ebola-idUSKCN0I10FV20141012

Don't worry. They've got it sooooooooo under control.

It was a Presbyterian hospital. See, if he had gone to a Baptist hospital, none of this would have ever happened. These things really matter in the south. ;)

At least it's not Christian Science.

• Like 1

So under control. So hard to catch.

Scaremonger.

We just had our fourth false alarm. Baggage handlers refuse to unload baggage off flights from the West-African countries affected by ebola. Flight attendants refuse flights even to Congo. We know nothing, they say. We are well prepared, the authorities say. Wait and see what happens.

So under control. So hard to catch.

Scaremonger.

We just had our fourth false alarm. Baggage handlers refuse to unload baggage off flights from the West-African countries affected by ebola. Flight attendants refuse flights even to Congo. We know nothing, they say. We are well prepared, the authorities say. Wait and see what happens.

Well if the dumbass FAA won't do it I'm glad they're standing up for themselves.

There was some dumb fat emo bitch with packed on eyeliner and freckles in one of my classes getting wet as she talked about what was basically her ebola zombie fantasy, except she was saying it in this voice, like she was so fucking sure of herself, she really thought she was right.

I hate zombie fans.

• Like 2

There was some dumb fat emo bitch with packed on eyeliner and freckles in one of my classes getting wet as she talked about what was basically her ebola zombie fantasy, except she was saying it in this voice, like she was so fucking sure of herself, she really thought she was right.

I hate zombie fans.

People are sick.

If Dallas doesn't get this under control soon, there's going to be a widespread panic in the streets.

There's going to be widespread panic because of what exactly? About 200 000 Americans die per year from infectious diseases. Two hundred thousands. So far, out of these, 0.001 % are due to Ebola. Get a grip.

Who is panicking?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-15/dallas-commissioners-will-declare-state-disaster-tomorrow-over-ebola-fears

I hate zombie fans.

I'm calling it now. Some Miser case is going to catch it and make it his mission to start the zombie apocalypse rather than going to the hospital.

• Like 2

The fear of ebola spreads quickly through American newsdesks and homes. As of writing, it is estimated that close to 100 % of US citizens has been exposed to this terror and that more than 50 % are now infected and has succumbed to the dreaded ebola fright. Luckily, it is widely believed that most patients will compleely recover from their ebola distress in a few weeks time as the media will cooperate to focus on another thing to not worry about. Most media researchers believe this focus will be on possible attacks on American soil by ISIS terrorists.

• Like 1

3rd case in Dallas. Another nurse that took care of the first patient has it.

Now the CDC says they need to have better guide lines to care for ebola patients. Really?

The 2 nurses are doing well, but were sent to other states for treatment. I think both of them got blood transfusions from patients who were cured, but how many people can you help with this?

This can get really out of hand fast if someone doesn't get a handle on this disease. This is what happens when people ignore a problem when it isn't in their country and now look what happened? The world isn't so big after all.