Ebola

magisme

Dr. C.J. Peters, who battled a 1989 outbreak of the virus among research monkeys housed in Virginia and who later led the CDC's most far-reaching study of Ebola's transmissibility in humans, said he would not rule out the possibility that it spreads through the air in tight quarters.

"We just don't have the data to exclude it," said Peters, who continues to research viral diseases at the University of Texas in Galveston.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ebola-questions-20141007-story.html#page=1

WERE ALL GONNA DIE

Yep but I hope to have a heart attack in vineyard like the godfather. Not eaten alive by virus.

But who cares really...what about ISIS that's also a something to fear. Meanwhile Obama is playing golf.

Maybe you are on to something wasted! Maybe we should infect a bunch of dogs with Ebola, put parachutes on them and drop a bunch of them out over the area where ISIS is. Or we could use monkeys or possum's or rats! YES!!! Let's infect RATS with Ebola and drop hundreds of thousands of them on ISIS!!!!!!! There's a lot to consider though. How can we keep our people from getting infected when they infect the rats and then drop them? I'm sure they could figure this out. And then how do they kill the rats? Napalm!!

And you thought of this by mentioning getting eaten alive by the virus! You came up with this all by yourself wasted! Brilliant!

EDIT: They intercepted the weapons we dropped for the Kurds. Let's drop toy weapons as a decoy and put Ebola infested rats in the cases now. Why not?

Edited by AdriftatSea

You need rats that detonate covered in Ebola. Eveyone knows that 79% of exploded ebola rats are much more likely to efficiently spread the virus as opposed to intact rats.

I was being silly, and I love your reply. But this is an option to consider. Same as poison... poison them. Why would it be any worse than dropping bombs? It's just as lethal I would think, and maybe more effective. There are probably rules against this though I'm sure. Makes no sense to me; why you can't poison but you can bomb.

Think about it. You kill only so many people with a bomb. You get so many people sick with ebola and then they spread it. So you get your initial victims, they spread it, then you have your secondary victims and possibly you have a third level of victims. This could be much more effective than bombing.

Edited by AdriftatSea

WERE ALL GONNA DIE

Yep but I hope to have a heart attack in vineyard like the godfather. Not eaten alive by virus.

But who cares really...what about ISIS that's also a something to fear. Meanwhile Obama is playing golf.

Maybe you are on to something wasted! Maybe we should infect a bunch of dogs with Ebola, put parachutes on them and drop a bunch of them out over the area where ISIS is. Or we could use monkeys or possum's or rats! YES!!! Let's infect RATS with Ebola and drop hundreds of thousands of them on ISIS!!!!!!! There's a lot to consider though. How can we keep our people from getting infected when they infect the rats and then drop them? I'm sure they could figure this out. And then how do they kill the rats? Napalm!!

And you thought of this by mentioning getting eaten alive by the virus! You came up with this all by yourself wasted! Brilliant!

EDIT: They intercepted the weapons we dropped for the Kurds. Let's drop toy weapons as a decoy and put Ebola infested rats in the cases now. Why not?

I think I was quoted out of context. Those chicks on The View all had their cranberry juices at once.

Ebola infected rats, then drop a few nukes to clean it up.

Nukes, when you absolutely have to kill everyone in the country. I mean stop the spread of Ebola.

WERE ALL GONNA DIE

I think I was quoted out of context. Those chicks on The View all had their cranberry juices at once.

Ebola infected rats, then drop a few nukes to clean it up.

Nukes, when you absolutely have to kill everyone in the country. I mean stop the spread of Ebola.

hahaha Okay, let's look into that thought.

Nukes could cause radiation poison that would spread far and wide to innocent people. That radiation hangs around for years and it seeps into the ground killing everything for a long time; the vegetation, animals, seeps into the aquifers (sp?) ruining the ground water, all sorts of stuff. I don't believe in collateral damage either. That's what radiation would do, kill innocent people.

Ebola takes what, ten days to present symptoms? This would be enough time for them to infect a couple of people per victim. They would only infect people they knew and trusted. Trusted people to ISIS soldiers are not collateral damage. After further thought, we wouldn't need to clean the area up because eventually, everyone would die. We would only need to stop entry and exit out of the area. And that would be after a month or so because we would want to find out who they are 'doing business with' right? Right! Then we could just burn it all down.

If we were going to use nukes, we could just forget the Ebola thing entirely. We don't need nukes. Nukes are Dangerous! We don't want to start that! Then all those other country's with nukes will start thinking they can use their nukes. Poison is the way to go. And I know you are thinking... well, Mustard Gas has been used before, and isn't that poison, isn't that effective? Well, yes and no. It is poison, but it's much like a bomb in that it kills people right away. You don't get the most out of it because you just can't get your secondary victims and possibly your third level victims. So, it's not as effective. Why you ask, well, what if everyone isn't there the day you drop the nuke? This is why you do not stop entry to the area for about a month - so you can have more people come in contact with those that are sick! More victims!

So no, nukes, nor another type of poison would work. Our govt needs to consider poisoning them with the Ebola Virus in some sort of covert operation. I think this is an opportune time. It seems as though it is right there in their face too. It's all happening at once. I thought of it. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Oh wait! No, YOU thought of it!

I was being silly, and I love your reply. But this is an option to consider. Same as poison... poison them. Why would it be any worse than dropping bombs? It's just as lethal I would think, and maybe more effective.

It is a consensus opinion among civilized countries that biological warfare, especially directed infections, is bad, one of the reasons being that such epidemics are hard to control and will probably kill off more civilians that actual legible military targets. Of course, when the killing of civilians is one of the objectives, like in genocides and terrorism, then biological warfare is ideal.

Nukes are a cure all. Okay a lot of innocent people would die with the Ebola infected rats but in the end we win. So they can fly their two migs they inherited from the Iraqi airforce around but in the end the nukes will win us the Super Bowl and cure Ebola. I'm on fire today! Must be the rum and gin cocktails!

WERE ALL GONNA DIE

Do you think its wise spreading a potentially world fucking illness to a bunch of people who dont care whether they live or die, they'll just head out fuck everybody :lol:

You need to think these things through my love, see this is why you ain't President :lol:

• Like 1

A doctor in NYC has it now. He went to treat patients in New Guinea and I guess he didn't tell anyone about it.

This guy rode the NYC subways and just went about town. God! It's because of stupid people that ebola and HIV and any other disease continues because no one gives a shit about anyone else.