Goodbye Ron (???)

I think this thread has to be *locked* until we hear (real) info again ;)

Agreed, we're speculating because it says 2006-2014 on his profile...

disagree, ron's had ample chance to debunk this same with TB

there must be an element of truth to the rumour

Ron's had ample chance, but if you are Ron and everything you do is analysed to death over a long period of time, you probably get to a point where you give up debunking and commenting in general

What would happen if he came here to debunk, he would get some posts of support, then a post of abuse, then more posts of ignore, then more random posts of abuse. If you had the choice of that, or going out somewhere playing guitar live on a stage or teaching someone guitar, or going somewhere for a steak, or chilling out with some old friends with some beers, what would really you choose to do. Posting here is like putting your hand in a bowl full of 95% pretty fish, and 5% pirhana.

The facts that exist here are recent interviews with BBF, and his bio. Anything outside of that evaluates to nothing

Ron's had ample chance, but if you are Ron and everything you do is analysed to death over a long period of time, you probably get to a point where you give up debunking and commenting in general

What would happen if he came here to debunk, he would get some posts of support, then a post of abuse, then more posts of ignore, then more random posts of abuse. If you had the choice of that, or going out somewhere playing guitar live on a stage or teaching someone guitar, or going somewhere for a steak, or chilling out with some old friends with some beers, what would really you choose to do. Posting here is like putting your hand in a bowl full of 95% pretty fish, and 5% pirhana.

The facts that exist here are recent interviews with BBF, and his bio. Anything outside of that evaluates to nothing

more than one person with contacts on the "inside" have given credence? maybe those aren't facts but they are evidence that something is up. he doesn't have to come here and post it, just tweet it or respond to the numerous emails he's probably gotten? I get that he probably doesn't want to deal with some of the hotheads here, he could confirm or deny it some way shape or form.

He does this Ron, every few months. Puts out a bunch of cryptic hints that he might be leaving for all the fans speculate and analyse. He plays with the fans. He is a big drama queen at the end of the day.

When a person sits back and laughs at a bunch of idiots that like to make something out of nothing, the idiots that like to make something out of nothing are the drama queens; not the person laughing.

There, I've made my public service announcement and done my good deed for the day all at once. You're welcome.

Ron has never looked much like laughing. If you are correct, he must certainly do all of his laughing in private. In fact I would be hard pressed to find a more miserable musician in existence who does not happen to have been a member of, Pink Floyd. Basically, Ron has moaned since he joined back in 2006.

more than one person with contacts on the "inside" have given credence? maybe those aren't facts but they are evidence that something is up. he doesn't have to come here and post it, just tweet it or respond to the numerous emails he's probably gotten? I get that he probably doesn't want to deal with some of the hotheads here, he could confirm or deny it some way shape or form.

Cold hard facts count

I can see that saying BBF is leaving on a monthly basis will one day prove correct, but it is cruel

Edited by Mysteron

What's up?
Well ...
Ron wants things his way, but it's not how it works! For who rules the band is Axl! And he does not accept it!
Also does not accept the fact that Ashba be more popular than him!
He is jealous and envious of Ashba!
It's that way!
Administration of Guns N 'Roses is in war casualties with Ron .... And is not today!

Is Ashba more popular though? I heard he purchased the twitter followers

Yes, Ashba is more popular, Sixx AM is more popular than BBF solo albums, it has a singles in high positions in USA charts

SixX AM has some success mainly around the fact it has Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue but does association make a member popular?

Cold hard facts count

I can see that saying BBF is leaving on a monthly basis will one day prove correct, but it is cruel

I know man, we are here wondering and discussing the band we love and want to know more about, and there he is he could just say something either way and let us know. it's cruel and unusual punishment.

Ron has never looked much like laughing. If you are correct, he must certainly do all of his laughing in private. In fact I would be hard pressed to find a more miserable musician in existence who does not happen to have been a member of, Pink Floyd. Basically, Ron has moaned since he joined back in 2006.

Since every fan here that has met him has stated how nice and friendly he is in real life, I'm just going to have to point out the fact that you are wrong. As usual.

Exhibit A:

tumblr_n92ktwKW9h1qi31vgo3_400.gif

:lol:

• Like 1

Exhibit A:

https://33.media.tumblr.com/7cac5d78b1ffd95773ca34686f9ddd30/tumblr_n92ktwKW9h1qi31vgo3_400.gif

nice, he's prolly getting a good chuckle out of this thread

Exhibit A:

My gif :D

But yeah, he certainly isn't constantly "moaning" or miserable. I've met him twice, the second time I got to spend hours with him, and he's just a really positive and honest person.

Exhibit A:

He has just thought of his pay cheque.

Sure, he puts on a smile at the shows but look at his internet persona: back trouble; solo tour fucked up, because of gnr; bullying, by, GN'R members. This is not a happy chappy.

What's up?
Well ...
Ron wants things his way, but it's not how it works! For who rules the band is Axl! And he does not accept it!
Also does not accept the fact that Ashba be more popular than him!
He is jealous and envious of Ashba!
It's that way!
Administration of Guns N 'Roses is in war casualties with Ron .... And is not today!

Is Ashba more popular though? I heard he purchased the twitter followers

Yes, Ashba is more popular, Sixx AM is more popular than BBF solo albums, it has a singles in high positions in USA charts

SixX AM has some success mainly around the fact it has Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue but does association make a member popular?

Yes, he is popular becasuse he is a member of a new succesful band, he is in the videos, in the concerts.

This. Please lock this until Ron truly leaves or new info surfaces etc etc.

Sorry guys No

We're a forum and we can discuss rumours besides, I firmly believe it to be true (Fallings out BBF wanting to leave).

This. Please lock this until Ron truly leaves or new info surfaces etc etc.
Sorry guys No

We're a forum and we can discuss rumours besides, I firmly believe it to be true (Fallings out BBF wanting to leave).

Thanks. No point in closing it.

Exhibit A:

He has just thought of his pay cheque.

Sure, he puts on a smile at the shows but look at his internet persona: back trouble; solo tour fucked up, because of gnr; bullying, by, GN'R members. This is not a happy chappy.

I can tell you're not a shrink. At least, I hope you're not. You don't know the man. How can you draw such conclusions about him? Who's happy all the time anyway? the idea of being happy all the time is kinda creepy to me.

Edited by Rovim

I don't know if this is important but...

I postet a pic of Bumble (with Axl) saying:"Thank you @bumblefoot for 8 great years as guitarist of Guns N'Roses.We will miss you :( #bumblefoot #gunsnroses #axlrose #sad #2014#guitarist #8years #2006.

And he LIKED it !

I postet a pic of Bumble (with Axl) saying:"Thank you @bumblefoot for 8 great years as guitarist of Guns N'Roses.We will miss you :( #bumblefoot #gunsnroses #axlrose #sad #2014#guitarist #8years #2006.

And he LIKED it !

Link?

And he LIKED it !

Link?

I don't know how to post links but just search for :jack_n_roses (thats me , last picture that was postet) ;)

And he LIKED it !

Link?

I don't know how to post links but just search for :jack_n_roses (thats me , last picture that was postet) ;)

Facebook?