Goodbye Ron (???)

I don't know if this is important but...

I postet a pic of Bumble (with Axl) saying:"Thank you @bumblefoot for 8 great years as guitarist of Guns N'Roses.We will miss you :( #bumblefoot #gunsnroses #axlrose #sad #2014#guitarist #8years #2006.

And he LIKED it !

This changes everything.

• Like 1

I postet a pic of Bumble (with Axl) saying:"Thank you @bumblefoot for 8 great years as guitarist of Guns N'Roses.We will miss you :( #bumblefoot #gunsnroses #axlrose #sad #2014#guitarist #8years #2006.

And he LIKED it !

This changes everything.

Unless Ron's just liking shit without reading :lol:

And he LIKED it !

This changes everything.

He is far to tech savvy for that IMO

And he LIKED it !

This changes everything.

He is far to tech savvy for that IMO

I'm just going to wait for the 10th at 10AM for the announcement :)

I said it before and I'll say it again - I firmly believe he's gone. I don't think he'd stay unless Axl changed a lot of things going on in Guns - which Axl most likely won't. If he's not saying anything it is not on his behalf.

Edited by Bruno P.

Ron has never looked much like laughing. If you are correct, he must certainly do all of his laughing in private. In fact I would be hard pressed to find a more miserable musician in existence who does not happen to have been a member of, Pink Floyd. Basically, Ron has moaned since he joined back in 2006.

Exhibit A:

tumblr_n92ktwKW9h1qi31vgo3_400.gif

:lol:

He has just thought of his pay cheque.

Sure, he puts on a smile at the shows but look at his internet persona: back trouble; solo tour fucked up, because of gnr; bullying, by, GN'R members. This is not a happy chappy.

I can tell you're not a shrink. At least, I hope you're not. You don't know the man. How can you draw such conclusions about him? Who's happy all the time anyway? the idea of being happy all the time is kinda creepy to me.

The fact this 30 page thread exists proves my point. Are you seriously suggesting that Bumblefoot is happy and content in Guns N' Roses - I mean jesus, the guy has made it pretty clear that he dislikes the set up over the years? Where do we begin for evidence: ''fuck GN'R'' - that is a good start.

• Like 1

I'm so sick and tired of Ron's endless charades...he's just a crying baby bitch and should leave the band for good! Oh and Axl should take opportunity to give Fortus some deserved lead guitar playtime and stop bloating Gn'R anymore.

• Like 1

This might sound odd, but I would strongly prefer Brian Carroll over Buckethead. I'm not going to question his playing, but on image GnR and Buckethead were always a terrible mis-match to me. Guns n' Roses used to be an in your face what you see is what you get relatable rock and roll band. I love that. Buckethead however is a strange mask-wearing sockpuppet-using nunchuck-dancing spaceman freak. I just really don't like (and never liked) that image being GnR. It's like two opposites.

In terms of looks, Ron was a huge improvement over Buckethead.

That said, all of those options would be better than a whiny little 40 year old emo bitch like Ashba.

Edited by username

Can someone contact HIM personally ?

He was asked when he visited the forum a couple of months ago, he answered one part of the question, but avoided answering if he was going to stay after Vegas, so we won't get any answer of him.

Someone said that they reached out to BBF earlier in this thread; he read the message but did not respond.

In terms of BBF having "fun" in the band...well, he's been very vocal with his grievances and they're all pretty justifiable IMHO. Not knowing when you're going to be working, being bullied by co-workers, being forced to cancel other plans, being essentially forced to work while seriously injured and in pain...none of that sounds delightful for any workplace, whether it's a stage or an office.

...but does he have fun onstage? BBF LOVES to play and loves music. He seems to genuinely want to be involved with music whenever he can, whether it's with Guns, with his own tours, or with teaching. So IMHO it's entirely possible that he DOES love the actual playing part of it, when he's not in substantial amounts of pain...hence the smiles.

Edited by stella

This might sound odd, but I would strongly prefer Brian Carroll over Buckethead. I'm not going to question his playing, but on image GnR and Buckethead were always a terrible mis-match to me. Guns n' Roses used to be an in your face what you see is what you get relatable rock and roll band. I love that. Buckethead however is a strange mask-wearing sockpuppet-using nunchuck-dancing spaceman freak. I just really don't like (and never liked) that image being GnR. It's like two opposites.

In terms of looks, Ron was a huge improvement over Buckethead.

That said, all of those options would be better than a whiny little 40 year old emo bitch like Ashba.

haha i prefer Ashba than Ron.