Goodbye Ron (???)

Hm... According to various sources/insiders BBF has quit on numerous occasions, always coming back. Maybe TB thought: He'll come round, as usual, so we keep quiet about it. But maybe now it becomes clear Bumble isn't coming round and they have to tell Axl now. How long could they put it off ? Imagine Axl not knowing until he gets on the stage at Heaven and Hell. That would be kind of awkward.

I have a hard time imagining Axl not knowing about this, however. Does TB have him so tightly closed off from the rest of the world ? Then on the other hand, he didn't seem to know about Bumble's accident, and that would seem equally bizarre imo. Where are the days he would sit next to the hospital bed waiting for his fellow band member to wake up ? If I found out something as huge as that would've been withheld from me by my family/management (haha), I would've been seriously pissed off.

• Like 1

Hm... According to various sources/insiders BBF has quit on numerous occasions, always coming back. Maybe TB thought: He'll come round, as usual, so we keep quiet about it. But maybe now it becomes clear Bumble isn't coming round and they have to tell Axl now. How long could they put it off ? Imagine Axl not knowing until he gets on the stage at Heaven and Hell. That would be kind of awkward.

I have a hard time imagining Axl not knowing about this, however. Does TB have him so tightly closed off from the rest of the world ? Then on the other hand, he didn't seem to know about Bumble's accident, and that would seem equally bizarre imo. Where are the days he would sit next to the hospital bed waiting for his fellow band member to wake up ? If I found out something as huge as that would've been withheld from me by my family/management (haha), I would've been seriously pissed off.

Makes sense .... I spoke yesterday with the Beta! On the output of Ron, she told me she could not comment on the matter, why was with Axl.

• Like 2

Makes sense .... I spoke yesterday with the Beta! On the output of Ron, she told me she could not comment on the matter, why was with Axl.

Couldn't she comment on the Ron situation because she was with Axl when you contacted her ? Have I got that right ?

Couldn't she comment on the Ron situation because she was with Axl when you contacted her ? Have I got that right ?

Or because Axl doesn't know?

Matheus, could you clear up for us what you meant, please :)

I talked to her yesterday

how come Axl didn't know about Ron's accident?

I found it weird that she does not talk about it. Because she was always telling me about the situation of Ron in Guns N' Roses.

• Like 1

Axl did not know Goldstein had booked a whole tour in 2002. Goldstein had a whole itinerary worked out which Axl first discovered on, you guessed it, the bleedin' internet. Axl lives a weird sheltered existence with people making decisions for him.

Axl did not know Goldstein had booked a whole tour in 2002. Goldstein had a whole itinerary worked out which Axl first discovered on, you guessed it, the bleedin' internet. Axl lives a weird sheltered existence with people making decisions for him.

Bubblin' it up like it's 1992!

Edited by Rovim

Okay, as fucked up as that is, that was Goldstein. This is his supposed family. It's like finding out your partner is cheating on you , while the whole world knows, including your whole family, who have chosen not to tell you anything. I would feel horrible and betrayed by my family.

Okay, as fucked up as that is, that was Goldstein. This is his supposed family. It's like finding out your partner is cheating on you , while the whole world knows, including your whole family, who have chosen not to tell you anything. I would feel horrible and betrayed by my family.

He made it like that. It was his insecurities that turned his life to something that's not quite normal. (I think)

Yes men are there only if you pay them. And Axl is not stupid. It's his own doing.

Edited by Rovim

He allegedly didn't know about BBF accident for a while iirc.

What's the source for this?

I can't remember. It might have been that mega BBF interview from a couple of months back where he talked quite frankly about his old issues with the band.

It's not definitive though, hence the allegedly bit.

I can't remember. It might have been that mega BBF interview from a couple of months back where he talked quite frankly about his old issues with the band.

I think there was a fair bit of deduction involved too. BBF always says how Axl is a great and sweet guy. And would you call someone who 'forces' you to go on tour a sweet guy ? He definitely said Axl wasn't aware of the extreme bullying that went on when BBF joined the band. Plus there is footage (haven't seen it though, only read it in a thread a couple of months ago) of a show where Bumble is in pain and Axl leaning on him, Bumble grimacing from the pain and Axl looking surprised that Bumble seems in such a pain.

I think there was a fair bit of deduction involved too. BBF always says how Axl is a great and sweet guy. And would you call someone who 'forces' you to go on tour a sweet guy ? He definitely said Axl wasn't aware of the extreme bullying that went on when BBF joined the band. Plus there is footage (haven't seen it though, only read it in a thread a couple of months ago) of a show where Bumble is in pain and Axl leaning on him, Bumble grimacing from the pain and Axl looking surprised that Bumble seems in such a pain.

Yes that was it. Couldn't remember how the conclusion came about. I knew it had been discussed though.

A sad physical reflection of the situation in the band from Bumble's perspective.

Yes that was it. Couldn't remember how the conclusion came about. I knew it had been discussed though.

I think us Axl fans just concluded Axl couldn't possibly be that mean :lol: