Goodbye Ron (???)

What's up?

Well ...

Ron wants things his way, but it's not how it works! For who rules the band is Axl! And he does not accept it!

Also does not accept the fact that Ashba be more popular than him!

He is jealous and envious of Ashba!

It's that way!

Administration of Guns N 'Roses is in war casualties with Ron .... And is not today!

What's up?
Well ...
Ron wants things his way, but it's not how it works! For who rules the band is Axl! And he does not accept it!
It's that way!
Administration of Guns N 'Roses is in war casualties with Ron .... And is not today!

Is Ashba more popular though? I heard he purchased the twitter followers

Well if any of that is true he should just leave. Doesn't sound like a healthy mental space to be in.

DJ might be popular in wider life but the opposite seems the case here. Ron isn't really the type to attract screaming adolescents and the kind of fandom to go with it. This isn't necessarily a bad thing.

What's up?
Well ...
It's that way!

Ashba is a mediocre guitarist who can write five solos then he's out of ideas and if GNR ever sounded like Sixx:AM he'd be lynched and Axl would have lost him mind irreparably... it's no wonder BBF doesn't like Ashba and only about three people who follow this band beyond the odd concert when it comes to town actually think he belongs in this band, this was sown over a few tours not instantly since no one had barely heard of him before 2009.

And Ashba's treatment and status comparable to his actual talent would be a huge part of Ron leaving and he is clearly the guy who treats fans and music as something noble and honourable and has tried repeatedly to progress.

What's up?

Well ...

It's that way!

I realize English may not be your native language, I read the last sentence 3 times and I don't get what you mean?

We know Axl calls all the shots in the band but where is any evidence that ron is jealous of ashba? is this coming direct from beta?

What's up?

Well ...

It's that way!

Well, at least we get a preview of the dumbass way TB will try to frame the issue.
  • Like 3

What's up?

Well ...

It's that way!

I realize English may not be your native language, I read the last sentence 3 times and I don't get what you mean?

We know Axl calls all the shots in the band but where is any evidence that ron is jealous of ashba? is this coming direct from beta?

I misinterpreted it first. I thought Axl was jealous and envious of Ashba. :lol:

I think he meant to say that the fact that Ashba is more popular than BBF would be a reasonable situation for BBF having jealous. Also, from time to time, the GNR's management is creating conflicts with Ron.

Edited by MattElias

I'd like to dismiss the whole "Axl is clueless about everything going on in his very own band" speculation, but I don't know how. Just seems ridiculous to me, but a lot of things about GNR are ridiculous. Anything is possible.

Not sure why this hasn't been confirmed or denied, even by Ron, who is obviously aware of the speculation, especially since he started it. . If he doesn't have a contract as someone here has insisted, then just freakin speak.

Or, perhaps he's waiting to discuss the matter with TB, who, based on other recent speculation had their own employment issues. Maybe we haven't heard anything because Beta is more concerned about her job than she is with Ron's right now. Get in line Bumblefoot.

:lol:

Ahh, who cares about new music when we've got shit like this to talk about.

• Like 2

Impossible that Axl is clueless. If Ron really though that was the case then he could ask Axl while at Vegas concerts in person while onstage. It's not that Axl isn't allowed on the internet, but rather he doesn't like the forums.

You would assume Axl and Ron have discussed when the recording of a new record will take place and that Axl and BBF have jammed countless hours and the other guys have jammed with one another or composed many many songs whilst together for months on end... you would assume but you'd probably be making an ass out of u and me...

You would assume Axl and Ron have discussed when the recording of a new record will take place and that Axl and BBF have jammed countless hours and the other guys have jammed with one another or composed many many songs whilst together for months on end... you would assume but you'd probably be making an ass out of u and me...

So you admit that you have no idea one way or the other. Great, glad we got that cleared up!

So you admit that you have no idea one way or the other. Great, glad we got that cleared up!

I only admit what others seem to grasp from the futile straws of my rudimentary ailments. I offer no tall tales and do not want a bargaining chip or a bag of tricks from you kind sir, please remove your allegiance to my hypothesis immediately.

I'd like to dismiss the whole "Axl is clueless about everything going on in his very own band" speculation, but I don't know how. Just seems ridiculous to me, but a lot of things about GNR are ridiculous. Anything is possible.

Not sure why this hasn't been confirmed or denied, even by Ron, who is obviously aware of the speculation, especially since he started it. . If he doesn't have a contract as someone here has insisted, then just freakin speak.

Or, perhaps he's waiting to discuss the matter with TB, who, based on other recent speculation had their own employment issues. Maybe we haven't heard anything because Beta is more concerned about her job than she is with Ron's right now. Get in line Bumblefoot.

:lol:

Ahh, who cares about new music when we've got shit like this to talk about.

I think you may be onto something here

no announcement = nobody has to break the news to axl

scratching my head on why bumble hasn't said one way or another himself? he must be angling for something. you know he follows these types of things and was even logged in here while we were discussing this.

wasn't there speculation by TB that bumble started that rumour axl was retiring?

I only admit what others seem to grasp from the futile straws of my rudimentary ailments. I offer no tall tales and do not want a bargaining chip or a bag of tricks from you kind sir, please remove your allegiance to my hypothesis immediately.

Okay. But only since you said please :)

What's up?
Well ...
It's that way!

Is Ashba more popular though? I heard he purchased the twitter followers

Yes, Ashba is more popular, Sixx AM is more popular than BBF solo albums, it has a singles in high positions in USA charts

What's up?

Well ...

It's that way!

Well, at least we get a preview of the dumbass way TB will try to frame the issue.

Not surprised in the slightest. This "band" is just... :rofl-lol:

I think this thread has to be *locked* until we hear (real) info again ;)

Agreed, we're speculating because it says 2006-2014 on his profile...

disagree, ron's had ample chance to debunk this same with TB

there must be an element of truth to the rumour