Goodbye Ron (???)

The Ballad of Manets and NGOG

Standing in a dock down in Dublin

Trying to post some GNR news

The man UK SUBS says

They're playing 3 new songs

How could I have known that he was wrong?

Christ, you know it ain't easy

You know how hard it can be

The way things are going

They're gonna crucify me

Finally made the plane into Rio

Interviewing with Bumblefoot

Beta called me to say

"Yeah you announce it, OK?"

How could I have known he wasn't leaving?

Christ, you know it ain't easy

You know how hard it can be

The way things are going

They're gonna crucify me

I love this place

• Like 1

If Bumblefoot is genuinely leaving, I wish him good luck for the future and thanks for his part in keeping Guns alive.

If he is just pulling our leg, he certainly got everyone talking... well played, sir!

Edited by uncivil war
  • Like 1

ron logs in, sees what we're talking about and doesn't make comment one way or the other? seems like he wants it this way?

could have confirmed this or denied it and squashed the whole deal. only thing makes sense is if he's angling for some leverage or bargaining for something? or he likes the drama? he has been asked outright and won't give an answer.

Subs, Beta told the fan club monhs ago that Ron was out. I published that.

There has been some new info, but thy are not answering the fan club anymore, so... we dont know.

The new info was confusing. They are always so shady ):

Granted the South American fan base are the most hardcore Gn'R fans left but why would Beta tell some kids this info and not the paying members of the Gn'R fan club?

Ron is a great guy but Gn'R will not sell any less tickets if he is out. Absolutely nobody outside of these boards will care. That's not a knock on Ron either as nobody in Gn'R is known in any mainstream capacity besides Axl and maybe to an extent Ashba

Ron has a contract? Well I be damned! *that will go over so many heads*

The guys have not been under contract for years.

Source: the guys.

How is that? We´re not talking about a bunch of guys who are selling burritos at Taco Bell

Thought: they're waiting to announce his departure when they've secured his replacement. Two in one, makes sense considering they apparently hate announcing anything.

Damn... and I thought, what we need most is "information". But apparently they can't even come up with a game plan for that. lol

I don't think he's quit , yet. 2 options, get robin back in or just go with Fortus and dj , finck not my fav guitarist at all, a bit sloppy live but he's brilliant in a studio and could kick on with writing stuff