Goodbye Ron (???)

Ron's current contract ended.

Still, i repeat: this does not means he is out of the band.

Oh good, we have someone who has inside information about the contracts of GNR members.

Please, tell us when DJ's contract ends. Thanks.

Don't know and i has no interest knowing that. Don't care about DJ Ashba.

Also, you can choose to not believe in me, but maybe this Ron's letter change your mind a little bit (source - PerfectCrimeGNR Forum and @BumblefootBrasil Twitter):

10592753_919759971372697_606650916631332

Edited by ChrisMaciel

Oh good, we have someone who has inside information about the contracts of GNR members.

Also, you can choose to not believe in me, but maybe this Ron's letter change your mind a little bit (source - PerfectCrimeGNR Forum and @BumblefootBrasil Twitter):

This letter changes everything! :rolleyes:

You know nothing, sorry.

why would that change anyone's mind? cause he wrote gnr 2014 on it?

Ron has a contract? Well I be damned! *that will go over so many heads*

What is that letter supposed to prove?

God knows but that guy far so much shot for my original story - remember that? I'm going to have fun digging old quotes and putting them together :)

• Like 1

New GNR is dead(er) than it currently has been if BBF goes, what a great use of talent Axl has applied to his vision, at least with Finck and Bucket we got a whole album and a supposed vault of songs that are probably machete'd to shit and half-recorded over and lost in translation now. I'd like to know what Axl's plan is, if he couldn't even get in the studio with a second gem he was extraordinarily lucky to find as soon as another literal Star Player left, then what is gonna inspire him to get in the studio when he has to find ANOTHER replacement? The man is insane, he is stubborn for an unknown reason, obv he makes plenty of cash associating with the classic material but why not just get a reunion together if that is the sole ambition of yourself? It's certainly not an example of a wild west stand of integrity. Losing a guy like BBF because you refuse to do anything except a handful of new old songs and revert to revolving everything around old GNR after a highly successful and exciting world tour of CD is just sad, no one would blame the guy for jumping ship, that'd be integrity/

whatever ron does - i respect ron's choice - as for gnr being deader than ever - i think gnr is stronger than ever - with the unreleased vault of songs featuring robin and bucket lost in translation - it's axl's choice when to release them - as for what axl does on tour - it is axl's choice too - grant it the ratio of gnr classics to new gnr songs post illusions/spaghetti is like 16 to 5 - it is axl's choice - and if axl wants to perform live gnr shows this way - axl knows what he's doing - axl knows what the fans want in paradise city!

I don't think someone who's leaving (or who already did and does not want to get back) would sign with "Guns N' Roses 2014" on a recent letter.

Not trying to convince anyone. If you don't believe, just don't believe =)

pretty sure he does that because most people don't know who he is unless you follow gnr

So keep DJ but lose Izzy, Slash, Bucket, Robin and BBF?

Chris's comments seem the most reasonable. Contract ended, negotiating a new one.

Ron seems like a great guy and is a great guitar player. I'd love to see what he could bring to a GnR record. But if he leaves.....it won't ruin the band. Axl is still there and let's be honest, Axl is Guns n Roses. Everybody else is replaceable.

My only hope is that any potential musician change-up in the band won't further delay Axl releasing his second record of the last 23 years.

• Like 1

Ron has always taken a the stance of "It's not my place to announce GNRs business"

If he is out, he will probably not be the one to announce it.

That's because he's usually one of the last to know about GNR's business. It's called the Dizzy-syndrome.

Axl is still there and let's be honest, Axl is Guns n Roses. Everybody else is replaceable.

That's certainly how he must see it.

At this point........especially when guys in the band say they have no idea what the future holds in terms of an album or the next tour..........that is the case.

If Axl fired this entire band, and they all chose to stay together and added Jizzy Pearl as the singer......would they still be a headlining band? They'd be playing shows to 300 people a night instead of 8,000 or 15,000 in Brazil.

I'm OK with that really. I just wish the guy would stop letting so much talent walk out the door. Certainly rock music and GnR would be better off if we'd have gotten one more Slash/Duff GnR album, two more Bucket/Robin albums and a second album was just released from this current line-up.

That's the real shame of it all. Axl not wanting to share his music with millions of GnR fans.

Ron has always taken a the stance of "It's not my place to announce GNRs business"

If he is out, he will probably not be the one to announce it.

That's because he's usually one of the last to know about GNR's business. It's called the Dizzy-syndrome.

If Ron is quitting I would assume he'd have first hand knowledge of it.