Goodbye Ron (???)

Subs, Beta told the fan club monhs ago that Ron was out. I published that.

There has been some new info, but thy are not answering the fan club anymore, so... we dont know.

The new info was confusing. They are always so shady ):

Yeah mate you published that AFTER I stated it here, just to be clear. And beta is NOT my source on this info :)

Subs, Beta told the fan club monhs ago that Ron was out. I published that.

There has been some new info, but thy are not answering the fan club anymore, so... we dont know.

The new info was confusing. They are always so shady ):

The business side seems to dampen the creative side of GNR

• Like 1

It would me insane and very long process for Axl to find someone that can fill those shoes

This is sadly why it would probably happen, many assumed it'd be insane to fight so hard to get new GNR accepted and successful after your two guitarists from the album that was received surprisingly well by the majority left, only to waste 4 years repeating the same tour but slowly bringing back more classic songs... then release another diamond in the rough you acquired... yet Captain Axl chose this.

Edited by RandallFlagg

Jeez, not cool. The only way this could be positive is if Bucket came back, yet there's more chance of Axl working with Slash than Bucket working with Guns again.

If Axl hires yet another new guy, it will either delay the next album indefinitely whilst he replaces Bucket's and Ron's work or Axl will go ahead with the album as is and the next guitarist will be a cover-cover guy in a cover-cover-cover band.

If BBF is done, it's time to do some sort of hybred reunion. I hear the boys in VR need a singer, now Axl needs a guitar player. Just seems like time imo.

Slash doesn't need a singer. VR died 6 years ago and if they ever put out another album I'll eat a sock.

Edited by bacardimayne
  • Like 1