Goodbye Ron (???)

The weird thing about his situation is that it could really easily be cleared up in thirty seconds.

All BBF has to do is tweet or twitter or facebook or myspace or instagram or whatever a one or two sentence message.

"Proud member of GnR, can't wait for the next album and tour"

But instead he makes these posts that can be interpreted or misinterpreted several different ways.

The weird thing about his situation is that it could really easily be cleared up in thirty seconds.

All BBF has to do is tweet or twitter or facebook or myspace or instagram or whatever a one or two sentence message.

But instead he makes these posts that can be interpreted or misinterpreted several different ways.

Oh! I clear it up for you.

Hey guys all these topics about Slash, DJ, Fink. What about me? I am in this band not Slash or Fink. And you know I´m way better than the new one. That´s a fact. Why aren´t you guys talking about me a little?

Love you all

Ron Thal

Bumblefoot is too smart for this to not be deliberate. I can't think of a better explanation than him wanting to send a clear signal to the management/Axl that they can't take him for granted in the future and that they might have to change things for him to continue in the band. Unfortunately by playing this out in public, he hurts everyone who is a fan of him being in the band. I think it would be better of he had done all this in direct communication with the band, rather than through social media, and when whatever he attempts to achieve had been resolved, he could be as frank and open with his fans as he likes to claim he is. And unfortunately, given his intelligence, I land on the explanation that he plays this game out in the open because he draws some thrill from the drama it creates, hence killing two birds with one stone.

Bumblefoot is too smart for this to not be deliberate. I can't think of a better explanation than him wanting to send a clear signal to the management/Axl that they can't take him for granted in the future and that they might have to change things for him to continue in the band. Unfortunately by playing this out in public, he hurts everyone who is a fan of him being in the band. I think it would be better of he had done all this in direct communication with the band, rather than through social media, and when whatever he attempts to achieve had been resolved, he could be as frank and open with his fans as he likes to claim he is. And unfortunately, given his intelligence, I land on the explanation that he plays this game out in the open because he draws some thrill from the drama it creates, hence killing two birds with one stone.

Great post - thanks.

It does seem a bit immature to do this. IT doesn't really solve anything except possible annoy the people he is negotiating with and string the fans along.

what exactly has he left?

ok so he wont play on the next tour?

if thats the case...do people expect him to announce that he wont tour with Axl the next time Axl does tour ?

by all accounts hes a sweet heart of a guy... its just not a story at this point...

This could be one of two things.

1) He puts the years he is active. So next year it's 2006 - 2015. Like how a website copyright is generally year of creation - current year.

2) He's quit and this is an extremely lame and passive aggressive way of announcing it.

If it is 2, then he needs to just leave and stop all this is he/isn't he bullshit.

Just wait until he leaves and we finally get to hear the uncensored truth behind Nu-GNR and why shit happens the way it happens.