The MyGNR Forum Podcast and Discussion Thread

Dan H.

Dan - Broski is desperately trying to contact you, he wants to be on the next podcast

That would be a very interesting show. We could actually hear a live version of Broksi.

Have you been following his exploits on GNFNR? His life has gotten interesting recently and he's been vlogging his experiences.

Dan - Broski is desperately trying to contact you, he wants to be on the next podcast

That would be a very interesting show. We could actually hear a live version of Broksi.

Have you been following his exploits on GNFNR? His life has gotten interesting recently and he's been vlogging his experiences.

I don't think I've ever been on GNFNR. Just here and The GNR Forum.

Yeah, they aren't all about GNR. I actually had more fun with the non- GNR topic. (This is directed towards Powerage, I cant quote on this comp)

Ditto. I thought the Ebola discussion was gonna be pretty serious, but I had a fucking blast during that segment :lol:

• Like 2

Yeah, they aren't all about GNR. I actually had more fun with the non- GNR topic. (This is directed towards Powerage, I cant quote on this comp)

Ditto. I thought the Ebola discussion was gonna be pretty serious, but I had a fucking blast during that segment :lol:

Who would have thought ebola could be so fuckin great?

I want a Maynard/Manets/Nosaj/Cosmo podcast.

I'd love to be part of a Latino invasion episode. Axeeeel!!!!

3 Brazilians, a Peruvian... we need some Argentinians. Russel Nash? Mauromamut? Any Chileans?

If we could get the DJ Is Better Than The Old One tranny for the podcast it would be the best thing to happen on this forum in years.

I'd be happy to moderate the discussion :) HUEHUEHUEHUE BRBRBRBRBRBR

Edited by Amir

3 Brazilians, a Peruvian... we need some Argentinians. Russel Nash? Mauromamut? Any Chileans?

If we could get the DJ Is Better Than The Old One tranny for the podcast it would be the best thing to happen on this forum in years.

LOL. What about motherfucking Luis man? That would be epic. Fuck all day is good exercise jajaja

• Like 1

LOL. What about motherfucking Luis man? That would be epic. Fuck all day is good exercise jajaja

ER tried to email luis a few weeks ago to inform him that he's basically a legend on here, but the email address he has on his account isn't in service any longer :(

• Like 3

ER tried to email luis a few weeks ago to inform him that he's basically a legend on here, but the email address he has on his account isn't in service any longer :(

maybe he should try emailing "luiz" instead :awesomeface:

legend http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=9190