The MyGNR Forum Podcast and Discussion Thread

Dan H.

Whoever is hosting needs to run into ARQ's house. She sounded so lovely and crisp compared to a certain shit skinned curry muncher who sounded like the typical crackpot caller that every radio show has. :lol:

Hello, Shit Skinned Curry Munchers, how many i help yoooooouu? :D

And up yours, i was insightful i was, deep, penetrating, astute, all of that! Deep and penetrating? Sorry, saw the Kardashian nude this morning, probably what that is :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber

Whoever is hosting needs to run into ARQ's house. She sounded so lovely and crisp compared to a certain shit skinned curry muncher who sounded like the typical crackpot caller that every radio show has. :lol:

:lol:

Probably because I was the one recording it, so you were getting my voice directly whereas everyone else was recorded from whatever was coming through my speakers :P

:lol:

Probably because I was the one recording it, so you were getting my voice directly whereas everyone else was recorded from whatever was coming through my speakers :P

Yeah Drama! Cuntface :P

I'm gonna start lobbying for people to get on a podcast, first up to bat is Wasted, anybody else want this? Cast your votes and we'll see if we can't get the cunt on the cast, God love him :)

Yes, please, but since this is the third time I'm asking him, this is also the last. I don't want to sound too desperate.

Well we talked about music/bands the whole episode, but I think I only mentioned them one time.

Actually, didn't Dan bring them up? I think he brought up the Physical Graffiti/CD comparison...

Nope that was me :) By the wee hours of the morning it was hard to keep everything straight. 2 1/2 hour chat, almost 3 am by the time we were done. I had to be up at 630 to get the kids off to school, I'm an old man lol.