Slash had no idea what the November Rain music video was about..

Slash showed up for and wrote his scene but didn't care enough to participate in the making of the video? Doesn't know what the story is about? What was he doing during that time? This band was a joke from the beginning. They make Spinal Tap look like the Rolling Stones. Why have I spent so much time of my life obsessing over these clowns. I'm so mad at myself right now. The one guy who should care, Axl, doesn't seem to care. Why should I? Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!

And yet you still come to a guns n roses forum to bitch about it :shrugs:

• Like 1

I see but where's his honesty when he ends up playing with Fergie!!!! and makes a horrible cover of PC, using all those cheesy things he hates so much?

That's what makes no sense to me...

no it's called music business

Like it or not both Slash and Axl are musicians with big reputation so it's up to them how can they use their talent

Axl doesn't interested in the "normal" way in the last 20 years and he becomes irrelevant. Slash is always been more keen of this side of the industry so he does covers with current popstars all the time (remember Slash playing with MJ?)

so when a nutswinger bringin' up the Fergie thing is their last "weapon" to ditch Slash because he collaborated with a currently relevant singer/musician

This only shows how they known nothing about the business side of the music industry

That being said, i'm, more nterested about "independent" bands out there, but at least i know (and accept) just the basic facts about this topic

How the fuck did gnr benefit from these hideous videos beyond the pecuniary? They drew in a load of teeny bopper girls and housewives and made gnr look like egotistical wash outs at exactly the same moment that grunge was mounting its onslaught. Imagine if they retained their tough punk rock credibility when Nirvana smashed the hair bands into smithereens? We might be talking about GN'R as, pre-grunge, if they retained the Appetite sound and image rather than allow Axl to masturbate himself silly, in the studio, and on celluloid. Instead, GNR were a dinosaur rock star act which, deserved destruction.

No we wouldn't, they'd've been a one trick pony desperately trying to replicate the rawness of their original sound, i think the truth of the matter is that GnR didn't have the talent, the inclination or the originality to be the sort of band that their fans wish they were.

WAT

what the fuck are you doing here then? :lol:

Listening to a band i like. Just cuz they didn't have the talent, inclination or originality to be 'great' doesn't mean they weren't good.

I can say that a lot of people here over estimate their potential, but no talent?

that's harsh and too obvious trolling attempt

even on a gnr fan forum where posters constantly cupcake their own idols

Where did i say they had no talent though?!?!?! :lol: For fuckssake man, read the post, is it that complicated, they didn't have the talent, inclination or originality to be the sort of band some of their fans wish they were, where does that say they have no talent?!?! I just said not the requisite talent to be what their fans want them to be. Which is the same as what you've said there about over-estimating their potential. Exactly the same, so what you raggin' my arse for? :lol:

Not exactly the same

You're a native english speaker and you just tryin' to mess with the wording to get an excuse

Why don't you just fuckin' admit you read it wrong you twat? :lol: 'requisite talent to be what their fans wanted them to be' is exactly what i said and exactly what i meant and exactly what I maintain, the fact that you come onto this forum looking for war against the enemies of Axlanity is neither my concern or my problem, sorry. Why would I need an excuse? Who is it whoose judgements I'm that worried about that i feel i need to excuse myself? If it makes you feel any better i think Axls a fat ginger twat with an attitude problem, in case you're of the opinion that I am at all concerned about invoking the ire of you 'hardcore' fans...that doesn't mean I can't like it when he sang 20 years ago, sorry I don't fall in love with the people in magazines.

Okay doesn't matter, you're the cool english "cat" on an internet forum, have fun with the Anything Goes section bro

I see but where's his honesty when he ends up playing with Fergie!!!! and makes a horrible cover of PC, using all those cheesy things he hates so much?

That's what makes no sense to me...

no it's called music business

Like it or not both Slash and Axl are musicians with big reputation so it's up to them how can they use their talent

Axl doesn't interested in the "normal" way in the last 20 years and he becomes irrelevant. Slash is always been more keen of this side of the industry so he does covers with current popstars all the time (remember Slash playing with MJ?)

so when a nutswinger bringin' up the Fergie thing is their last "weapon" to ditch Slash because he collaborated with a currently relevant singer/musician

This only shows how they known nothing about the business side of the music industry

That being said, i'm, more nterested about "independent" bands out there, but at least i know (and accept) just the basic facts about this topic

How the fuck did gnr benefit from these hideous videos beyond the pecuniary? They drew in a load of teeny bopper girls and housewives and made gnr look like egotistical wash outs at exactly the same moment that grunge was mounting its onslaught. Imagine if they retained their tough punk rock credibility when Nirvana smashed the hair bands into smithereens? We might be talking about GN'R as, pre-grunge, if they retained the Appetite sound and image rather than allow Axl to masturbate himself silly, in the studio, and on celluloid. Instead, GNR were a dinosaur rock star act which, deserved destruction.

No we wouldn't, they'd've been a one trick pony desperately trying to replicate the rawness of their original sound, i think the truth of the matter is that GnR didn't have the talent, the inclination or the originality to be the sort of band that their fans wish they were.

WAT

what the fuck are you doing here then? :lol:

Listening to a band i like. Just cuz they didn't have the talent, inclination or originality to be 'great' doesn't mean they weren't good.

I can say that a lot of people here over estimate their potential, but no talent?

that's harsh and too obvious trolling attempt

even on a gnr fan forum where posters constantly cupcake their own idols

Where did i say they had no talent though?!?!?! :lol: For fuckssake man, read the post, is it that complicated, they didn't have the talent, inclination or originality to be the sort of band some of their fans wish they were, where does that say they have no talent?!?! I just said not the requisite talent to be what their fans want them to be. Which is the same as what you've said there about over-estimating their potential. Exactly the same, so what you raggin' my arse for? :lol:

Not exactly the same

You're a native english speaker and you just tryin' to mess with the wording to get an excuse

Why don't you just fuckin' admit you read it wrong you twat? :lol: 'requisite talent to be what their fans wanted them to be' is exactly what i said and exactly what i meant and exactly what I maintain, the fact that you come onto this forum looking for war against the enemies of Axlanity is neither my concern or my problem, sorry. Why would I need an excuse? Who is it whoose judgements I'm that worried about that i feel i need to excuse myself? If it makes you feel any better i think Axls a fat ginger twat with an attitude problem, in case you're of the opinion that I am at all concerned about invoking the ire of you 'hardcore' fans...that doesn't mean I can't like it when he sang 20 years ago, sorry I don't fall in love with the people in magazines.

Okay doesn't matter, you're the cool english "cat" on an internet forum, have fun with the Anything Goes section bro

All this cuz you just can't admit you made a mistake. Human communication is a very simple thing, people say shit and that shit is what they are trying to tell you, if you don't understand you are welcome to request clarification but don't tell me what I'm saying, I'm the cunt thats saying it...and when i say it in clear terms on what basis do you interpret that I'm saying something to the contrary? Exactly.

I think it's because he didn't want to do the song, mainly because it's all about Axl really, then it's more attention for Axl on the video and it's a hit and went on to be a classic. So through out that "from badass to butthurt" time it's cooler to shrug and say I don't like epic cheesy videos.

Long term Slash is just all about his career, he's talented enough to just bounce around from one project to another living off GNR fame but distinguishing himself from the gay parts like Nov Rain and those videos. He doesn't hate all videos, he's done enough of them but he seems a little leery of them unless the concept is cool.

there is so much conjecture and hyperbole here its hard to know where to begin.

First he said he didn't know what it was about....that's it...he didn't like the concept either and would you blame him?

Imagine the ask..

"Guys, Axl has a great concept for your new video, let's spend $1.5 million of your GNR money filming him pretending to marry Steph!"

Second, one of the most played clips of that video is Slash soloing outside the church, so Slash did very well out of that video in terms of exposure and cementing his guitar icon status.

Axl was so fucking goofed up on love that he didn't realise that he looked a tad silly in his admiral jacket and lady hair, frenching big bird at the altar.

Third, talking about Slash "living off his GNR fame" is laughable when you compare how far he has moved forward (good or bad) versus Uncle Ax, whose "vision" for GNR has fallen down to selling a night called "Back to the Ritz" as a going concern with his rock cabaret band.

But of course, that was Slash's fault too, he put him there through some massively secret crime he committed that nobody has been able to fully and clearly explain for two decades...

Do you not get bored adding in all of these conspiracy theories off yours into all of your mails?

To be honest none of that is made up or conjecture, it's about as close to fact as we get.

So what if he didn't like it, stop running Axl songs down in public. I just think it's not cool. Especially when your whole image is based off those MTV solos for most people. Axl has said they are a bit cheesy too, but he isn't banging on about it. Look at me I'm a hard rock badass. Then look at Slash's videos with VR, not exactly great.

Yes, he is living off his fame. By cutting out at the peak, they are GNR legends etc. Yes, they all are kind of living off GNR. It wasn't a slight anyway, that gives them a freedom knowing basically they have money in the bank from the glory days. the tag line "ex-GNR guitarist" is useful. Then gives you a base to do whatever.

The only difference here is that Slash keeps running down Axl songs. Axl doesn't go around saying such and such a Slash track sucks. Slash has basically built his career off a feud that he started and continued in the media for years. Pops up with a record says something cool about Axl.

I don't think I'm making anything up here... we've been watching this happen for 20 years?

It's not the end of the world, but when Axl comes out and says he can't get rid of Slash I understand what he means. Right from the get go SCOM is gay, filler. Then he doesn't want to do Nov Rain and Estranged, then they become hits and classics and he whines about the videos. All videos suck!!! Is Jungle any less embarrassing video?

And then probably quit to avoid having to put a solo on This I Love. Then brings about Fall to Pieces, Starlight and Annatasia, the brand new gay trilogy.

I'm waiting for the Elephant song video to redefine badass now.

I declare Wasted the God of this forum. Period.

P.S.: now I don't remember how the November Rain came in conversation... why was he talking about November Rain video? Why do they ask him that sort of shit? Someone needs headlines, obviously.

No, he's just a (probably rich) schizophrenic loon on medication

Edited by Motivation

All this cuz you just can't admit you made a mistake. Human communication is a very simple thing, people say shit and that shit is what they are trying to tell you, if you don't understand you are welcome to request clarification but don't tell me what I'm saying, I'm the cunt thats saying it...and when i say it in clear terms on what basis do you interpret that I'm saying something to the contrary? Exactly.

what mistake you pretentious cock? :lol:

all you do is here: spamming english slang gibberish off topic post in AG section and trolling the D&N forum (which is sometimes funny i gave you that)

have fun (?) :shrugs:

• Like 1

I think it's because he didn't want to do the song, mainly because it's all about Axl really, then it's more attention for Axl on the video and it's a hit and went on to be a classic. So through out that "from badass to butthurt" time it's cooler to shrug and say I don't like epic cheesy videos.

Long term Slash is just all about his career, he's talented enough to just bounce around from one project to another living off GNR fame but distinguishing himself from the gay parts like Nov Rain and those videos. He doesn't hate all videos, he's done enough of them but he seems a little leery of them unless the concept is cool.

there is so much conjecture and hyperbole here its hard to know where to begin.

First he said he didn't know what it was about....that's it...he didn't like the concept either and would you blame him?

Imagine the ask..

"Guys, Axl has a great concept for your new video, let's spend $1.5 million of your GNR money filming him pretending to marry Steph!"

Second, one of the most played clips of that video is Slash soloing outside the church, so Slash did very well out of that video in terms of exposure and cementing his guitar icon status.

Axl was so fucking goofed up on love that he didn't realise that he looked a tad silly in his admiral jacket and lady hair, frenching big bird at the altar.

Third, talking about Slash "living off his GNR fame" is laughable when you compare how far he has moved forward (good or bad) versus Uncle Ax, whose "vision" for GNR has fallen down to selling a night called "Back to the Ritz" as a going concern with his rock cabaret band.

But of course, that was Slash's fault too, he put him there through some massively secret crime he committed that nobody has been able to fully and clearly explain for two decades...

Do you not get bored adding in all of these conspiracy theories off yours into all of your mails?

Exactly.

The general public doesn't know what an "Axl" song is and what isn't. To them it's just Guns N Roses. Slash was on Howard Stern last week and he's gushing about Slash's riffs. He plays Brownstone and asks how he wrote it. Slash answers he didn't, that's Izzy's riff. It shows much people know about the songs - they don't have a clue.

Slash cutting them down and giving his opinion on music he helped create is a lot different that Axl coming out and ripping on Anastasia, he had no part of it. You don't hear Slash knocking CD songs. He's critiquing his own, and he has every right to do it. The fact that even bothers anyone is ridiculous. I love Slash and SCOM is one of my favorite tunes. His opinion has no bearing whatsoever on how I feel about the song, and I've seen no evidence it has every swayed public opinion either. His opinions have zero impact on what casual fans think. It seems to only effect a handful of people on a message board.

And saying Slash left at their peak is rewriting history, unless anyone somehow thinks GNR's peak was 3 years after their final show and a mediocre cover for a movie soundtrack.

That's right, Axl will never get Slash out of his life. He can sit and ponder that in his Malibu mansion while he plans another cover tour filled with all the classic tunes Slash helped make.

Excellent post.

Slash showed up for and wrote his scene but didn't care enough to participate in the making of the video? Doesn't know what the story is about? What was he doing during that time? This band was a joke from the beginning. They make Spinal Tap look like the Rolling Stones. Why have I spent so much time of my life obsessing over these clowns. I'm so mad at myself right now. The one guy who should care, Axl, doesn't seem to care. Why should I? Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!

We care cos of the music, the legacy, the good times. This is not a religion, Those guys made some great music that will stand the test of time. Nothing really matters beyond that.

You're right.

Oh Wasted and Rovin. I like you guys, but the way you twist and add layers of hyperbole to everything Slash does borders on ridiculous at times.

Intercourse and Lenny have made some brilliant posts in here. Mainly because they aren't BIASED towards either Axl or Slash and they are able to throw out posts that are really based on logic and common sense rather than their fandom for an artist.

Wasted, you keep saying that Slash is putting down the SONG Nov Rain. You know that's NOT what he did at all. He said the video was confusing. What you are doing is some straight out Rush Limbaugh/Rachel Maddox "spin" right there. There is a huge difference between saying the concept of a video was confusing as opposed to saying a song was bad.

Some fans also constantly praise Axl for his willingness to speak his mind without caring who he offends - the last true "rock star." But now you want to temper what Slash says? You actually said that Slash shouldn't be HONEST about what songs/videso he likes/dislikes. Instead of giving an honest answer, he should come up with a formula that shows a 50/50 split between songs that are associated as being "slash" songs and "Axl" songs. You say he should sit down prior to an interview and write out a game-plan "If they ask me about November Rain or SCOM, I need to make sure I also say something negative about my guitar parts in other songs."

And it's time to stop with all the hyperbole about Slash badmouthing Axl, Slash quitting, and Axl begging Slash to come back. There is a reason that IZZY - Axl's best friend quit. And Duff quit. And Slash quit. And Bucket quit. And Robin quit. And now it looks like Bumble might be quitting. And Gilby got fired. And Matt got fired. Do you see a trend here that has one common denominator?

Did Slash badmouth Axl after the break-up? He sure did. Now let's move past that first three years and talk about the past 15 years? Or heck, let's just talk about the last decade even. I'd say that's a bit more relevant than what happened 20 years ago.

Slash went to Axl's house to try and work things out. Axl refused to talk to him and sent his live-in pretend mother who also served as his assistant and now manages his career to talk.

Axl said that Slash was a cancer and that it would have been better off if he hadn't been in the band. (Keep in mind Slash's mother had cancer).

Axl said that Slash used to get drunk, PISS his pants and pass out. (Can you imagine if Slash said something like that about Axl? You guys would lose your minds).

Slash has been extremely positive about Axl in pretty much any interview I can remember over the last decade.

Slash was willing to play with, share the stage with, hang out with Axl at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame. Axl chose not to show up.

Axl had Slash thrown out of one of his concerts.

So sure. You can have 1994-1996 as a time period where Slash was pretty negative about his relationship with Axl. But why do you ignore 1997-2014?

Slash makes an off-handed comment in an interview and you guys BLOW it out of proportion and portray it has being his "mantra" in life. Oh Slash lies, he always says he hates this song, blah, blah, blah. A comment that he didn't think about in advance, threw it out probably half as a joke, everybody laughed, and then he never thought about it again. But then you guys act like his entire life and career has revolved around that specific comment. The opposite happens too. Oh, Axl is friends with Mickey Rourke? Hell yea, I've always thought he was one of the most underrated actors of all time. Axl inducts Elton John at the RnR Hof? Awesome. Axl chooses not to attend the RnR HOF. Yea, those guys are corrupt. I've never liked them. Slash is in a commercial - he's a money fame whore. Axl is in a commercial - oh, that's different. His commercial was cool.

I get it. You guys are die-hard Axl fans. And as such, your opinions are oddly influenced to judge his career/actions differently than you other artists, especially the artist that your Hero has labeled a cancer and from all reports he actually hates him. I'm just as big of a fan of Axl's music as you two are. Maybe more so. I think CD was a masterpiece and the best album of the last decade in all of music. And I've only liked about five songs of Slash's post-GnR. And I hated VR, thought they sucked.

But the way you guys twist and added tons of extra weird layers to everything Slash does and says is just illogical. Axl is my favorite music artist of all time. I'm barely a casual fan of Slash. But even I can look at all your guy's post and see that you are extremely biased towards Axl and against Slash. You hold Slash to a much different standard than you do Axl. You try and romanticize and justify everything Axl does, while you twist and turn anything Slash does into a negative.

I personal don't care who you love and hate in the music world. More power to ya!!!! I just wish you'd hold people to the same standard.

Best post in this thread so far. A post without illustrating an opinion as a fact.

• Like 1

Oh Wasted and Rovin. I like you guys, but the way you twist and add layers of hyperbole to everything Slash does borders on ridiculous at times.

Intercourse and Lenny have made some brilliant posts in here. Mainly because they aren't BIASED towards either Axl or Slash and they are able to throw out posts that are really based on logic and common sense rather than their fandom for an artist.

Wasted, you keep saying that Slash is putting down the SONG Nov Rain. You know that's NOT what he did at all. He said the video was confusing. What you are doing is some straight out Rush Limbaugh/Rachel Maddox "spin" right there. There is a huge difference between saying the concept of a video was confusing as opposed to saying a song was bad.

Some fans also constantly praise Axl for his willingness to speak his mind without caring who he offends - the last true "rock star." But now you want to temper what Slash says? You actually said that Slash shouldn't be HONEST about what songs/videso he likes/dislikes. Instead of giving an honest answer, he should come up with a formula that shows a 50/50 split between songs that are associated as being "slash" songs and "Axl" songs. You say he should sit down prior to an interview and write out a game-plan "If they ask me about November Rain or SCOM, I need to make sure I also say something negative about my guitar parts in other songs."

And it's time to stop with all the hyperbole about Slash badmouthing Axl, Slash quitting, and Axl begging Slash to come back. There is a reason that IZZY - Axl's best friend quit. And Duff quit. And Slash quit. And Bucket quit. And Robin quit. And now it looks like Bumble might be quitting. And Gilby got fired. And Matt got fired. Do you see a trend here that has one common denominator?

Did Slash badmouth Axl after the break-up? He sure did. Now let's move past that first three years and talk about the past 15 years? Or heck, let's just talk about the last decade even. I'd say that's a bit more relevant than what happened 20 years ago.

Slash went to Axl's house to try and work things out. Axl refused to talk to him and sent his live-in pretend mother who also served as his assistant and now manages his career to talk.

Axl said that Slash was a cancer and that it would have been better off if he hadn't been in the band. (Keep in mind Slash's mother had cancer).

Axl said that Slash used to get drunk, PISS his pants and pass out. (Can you imagine if Slash said something like that about Axl? You guys would lose your minds).

Slash has been extremely positive about Axl in pretty much any interview I can remember over the last decade.

Slash was willing to play with, share the stage with, hang out with Axl at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame. Axl chose not to show up.

So sure. You can have 1994-1996 as a time period where Slash was pretty negative about his relationship with Axl. But why do you ignore 1997-2014?

Slash makes an off-handed comment in an interview and you guys BLOW it out of proportion and portray it has being his "mantra" in life. Oh Slash lies, he always says he hates this song, blah, blah, blah. A comment that he didn't think about in advance, threw it out probably half as a joke, everybody laughed, and then he never thought about it again. But then you guys act like his entire life and career has revolved around that specific comment. The opposite happens too. Oh, Axl is friends with Mickey Rourke? Hell yea, I've always thought he was one of the most underrated actors of all time. Axl inducts Elton John at the RnR Hof? Awesome. Axl chooses not to attend the RnR HOF. Yea, those guys are corrupt. I've never liked them. Slash is in a commercial - he's a money fame whore. Axl is in a commercial - oh, that's different. His commercial was cool.

I get it. You guys are die-hard Axl fans. And as such, your opinions are oddly influenced to judge his career/actions differently than you other artists, especially the artist that your Hero has labeled a cancer and from all reports he actually hates him. I'm just as big of a fan of Axl's music as you two are. Maybe more so. I think CD was a masterpiece and the best album of the last decade in all of music. And I've only liked about five songs of Slash's post-GnR. And I hated VR, thought they sucked.

But the way you guys twist and added tons of extra weird layers to everything Slash does and says is just illogical. Axl is my favorite music artist of all time. I'm barely a casual fan of Slash. But even I can look at all your guy's post and see that you are extremely biased towards Axl and against Slash. You hold Slash to a much different standard than you do Axl. You try and romanticize and justify everything Axl does, while you twist and turn anything Slash does into a negative.

I personal don't care who you love and hate in the music world. More power to ya!!!! I just wish you'd hold people to the same standard.

Best post in this thread so far. A post without illustrating an opinion as a fact.

I agree with everything you said other than your opinion on CD and slash's post gnr stuff music wise. Axl used to be my favorite singer, but over the years, his act has worn thin on me, and he reminds me more of a petulant child than rock star; plus the quality of and overall volume of his work since the split helped further erode my opinion of axl. Though if he ever puts out new, not remixed music out, I'd surely buy it and see him live. But not till then.

• Like 1

The only difference here is that Slash keeps running down Axl songs.

Show me where he ever stated an Axl song was shit or below par even....you've made this fact up for yourself.

And then probably quit to avoid having to put a solo on This I Love. Then brings about Fall to Pieces, Starlight and Annatasia, the brand new gay trilogy.

More total, undiluted fiction..

Agreed. It's hard for some people to accept Slash is not perfect. Slash is sometimes dishonest about SOME things! (shocking, who the fuck isn't?)

You're projecting your need to make this a good guy vs. bad guy thing. I could give two fucks about Slash being "perfect", Axl either. I have bills to pay. What a 50 year old millionaire guitar player I met once gets up to is none of my concern.

You two are such a pair of screechy bitches when it comes to Slash.

Let it go, he couldn't give two hairy fucks about any of us.

Slash said SCOM was a gay mid tempo ballad, filler track. Keeps making comments about Nov Rain video, didn't even want to do the song. But does, then keeps running it down.

The point I'm making is Slash also does gay ballads, why bag on SCOM, NR so much, why not want to do them?

Hey, you started it by not accepting just a little bit Slash shouldn't be running down Axl's stuff. Then when the whole thing is unrolled it turns out Slash is doing it just to look cool and keep his career on even keel and it's easier than really telling the truth.

If he doesn't care why does he keep saying things like this? He could just gloss over it. I enjoyed playing the solos, they really helped my career and I'm really proud. you know, really Ashba the shit out of it.

Face it Slash harbors some kind of ill will to Axl. And it's a bit petty. That's all, it's not really a big deal. Nobody has said anything to change my mind anyway.

No one is trying to change your mind, even though you're wrong. The mere fact that you keep calling them "Axl's stuff" shows how misinformed you are. Those tunes still being somewhat relevant, by classic rock standards at least, and continuing to appear on top 10 lists over two decades later, has nothing to do with the cheesy lyrics, and everything to do with the riffs and solos. If Slash wants to shit on his own songs what's it to you? He has every right to comment on material he wrote and recorded and every right to discuss a video he appeared in. You continue to refer to it as "Axl's stuff", as if Slash didn't have an integral part in creating any of it. I feel like I just stepped into some fuckin bizarro world and I'm listening to someone insist that the earth is flat.

Bwahahahahahaha.... Slash's riffs are what made the songs. Ahahahahaha...aha..ahahahaha..ah..ha. That must be why everyone that is old enough to have been around for the heydey can and still do sing every single word to the songs be it at a Slash show or a Guns n' Roses show, right?

Edited by Damn_Smooth

To be fair, Marc has said Axl didn't know Slash's mother had cancer. In fact, I read somewhere she didn't tell anyone until the last month.

On second thought, I guess you are right. I sing beepa beepa boop boop beepa beepa boop boop every time SCOM comes on too. Just like the rest of you. Wait... no I don't. That's retarded.

And on third thought, that wouldn't even exist without Axl because Slash was too cool for it, so I guess I would still be singing an Axl song even if I was dumb enough to do that.

Bwahahahahahaha.... Slash's riffs are what made the songs. Ahahahahaha...aha..ahahahaha..ah..ha. That must be why everyone that is old enough to have been around for the heydey can and still do sing every single word to the songs be it at a Slash show or a Guns n' Roses show, right?

scom riff and solo are constantly on best of lists. It definitely wasn't those piss poor lyrics. Edited by Caught in a Coma
  • Like 1

scom riff and solo are constantly on best of lists. It definitely wasn't those pissp pour lyrics.
It's piss poor, genius.