Resurgence in people wearing GNR T-shirts?

What bullet logo? :confused:

i0YSDAy.jpg

Y'know what, I'm about to make myself look like the fuckin' thickest cunt ever fuckin' born here but what the hell, i never noticed until this moment that that had anything to do with a bullet :lol: And i been listen to GnR since 1992. Actually, i still can't fathom how thats a bullet, what like the head of a bullet or the back of the bullet? :lol: I thought it was like a crest type thing :lol:

Holy shit, you're not the only one.

I've had 2 shirts with that logo, a back patch, I even drew it on my school notebooks...

never noticed it was the back of a bullet...

I just showed it to my brother, knowing that he's seen this a million times too, going like 'so whatcha think that picture is of?' and he looks at it and goes 'i dunno, a little man holding two guns?' :lol: I was like what the fuck, i don't see a little man and he's like look, a little man with no head holding two guns. Look at the handles of the guns, they look like a pair of trousers :lol: Flares! The white bit is his body and you can sort of make out his right arm :lol:

I'm fuckin' sticking to that, it's a little man! I think I'll call him Cyril!

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 2

Y'know what, I'm about to make myself look like the fuckin' thickest cunt ever fuckin' born here but what the hell, i never noticed until this moment that that had anything to do with a bullet :lol: And i been listen to GnR since 1992. Actually, i still can't fathom how thats a bullet, what like the head of a bullet or the back of the bullet? :lol: I thought it was like a crest type thing :lol:

If it makes you feel better, I only realised when Powerage and a few other folks kept calling it the bullet logo a few months back... :lol:

Pretty telling that a lot of non-Yank fans don't realise it's a bullet...

You're not hardcore until you've worn this t-shirt in public:

mCdxJ6rdKcmhbJyrLNz20Zg.jpg

(FYI, I have :) )

That is pretty hardcore

But it looks all dome-y and rounded in the original! (i just refuse to be wrong here, don't i? :lol:)

Keep digging Len!

Edited by sturginho