Dizzy Reed: 'New GNR Will Hopefully Be Coming Soon'

if I was interviewing dizzy - i'd ask dizzy these questions:

dizzy questions

what's the title of the next gnr cd coming out?

will the next gnr cd feature robin, bucket, and brain? or will it be ron, frank, and dj?

how many songs will be on the next gnr cd?

what are the names of the songs that will be on the next cd?

is a music video ready to go with the next gnr cd?

what will be the first single released for the next gnr cd?

what will the artwork look like on the next gnr cd?

and what's the release date for the next gnr cd?

questions I ask if interviewing dizzy about new gnr music maybe coming out soon

He and all the other hired hands who have no say on what the trademark GnR does or does not do, should only use these comments when asked about the future:

"I decline to incriminate myself"

"I decline to comment"

"There will be official word when there is something official to communicate"

"Next"

"Don't blame me, I only work at GnR Inc. Do workers at a regular Starbucks know the companies strategic plans for the future in advance? No. After the directors in charge make the decisions, they will let the workers know about the path chosen. And the same goes to North Korea and GnR Inc"

I'm looking forward to this. I think 2015 would be perfect timing for the next record. The timing is right.

Is there any way you can actually explain why the time would be right for it in 2015 as opposed to now, 2016, 2010 or any other year since releasing CD? Because I really don't think anybody can.

Aside from that this punchline to a bad joke that Axl calls Guns n' Roses won't release anything anyway.

I'm looking forward to this. I think 2015 would be perfect timing for the next record. The timing is right.

Is there any way you can actually explain why the time would be right for it in 2015 as opposed to now, 2016, 2010 or any other year since releasing CD? Because I really don't think anybody can.

Aside from that this punchline to a bad joke that Axl calls Guns n' Roses won't release anything anyway.

Obviously because 2015 is next year. Can't say this year. Accountability comes too soon. By the end of next year they hope we'll forget they said 2015 and they'll start saying 2016. Rinse and repeat.

I think they should release CD2 in 2020, the timing is just perfect. A new album wouldn't have made sense in the past six years and won't make sense for the next six. The year is 2020, timing is perfect. I have no reason to believe in what I'm saying, by the way.

I think it really started to fade when Bucket, Brain & Finck gradually left the band. But I also really want to know what, specifically, sparked his decision to flee the world when he turned in Chinese Democracy to the label. On top of that, what happened between December 2010 & October 2011 that made for such a profound change in attitude and appearance?

I am of the opinion he pulled his disappearing act to take the pressure off.

Suppose he really went out there and flogged this thing. Doing interviews, doing press. And then it still tanks. That's embarrassing.

But if you enter the Witness Protection Program for a year, hey, anything that happens is gravy. Look how much it sold without me even doing anything.

As for what happened to him physically, I think it hit him that this whole thing is never really going to work. It might not have ever worked even with Bucket, Robin, and Brain. We'll never know. But I don't think he really thinks it can work with DJ, Ron, and Frank. Whatever fucks he had left to give are pretty much used up now.