Dizzy Reed: 'New GNR Will Hopefully Be Coming Soon'

The remix album isn't getting a release date because the label knows it wouldn't reach anywhere close to ChiDem numbers in sales, which set a low expectation bar. It won't get released unless it's a bonus disc for ChiDem2 so the sales can reflect the two albums in one package.

Unless Bumble decides to leak the whole thing one day, which I totally encourage :lol:

The fact that Axl mentioned the CD remix in an interview shows me just how lost he is.

Why? if as a musician he's proud of it and want to share it, what's the problem with that? granted, not many will care, but I want to listen to it and now I'll get to do so. Plus, I think he'll release CD ll first and the remix Chinese maybe even as a bonus or something. That will be alright in my book.

There is no problem in the overall scheme of life. A musician can release whatever he wants.

The problem comes with the fact that Axl has released one album of new material in the last 20-plus years. So when he starts talking about a remix album -that's pretty disappointing news for the fans. For most bands a remix or EP is a treat, something special they throw out for fans in between major releases. But in the GnR world, it feels like a Remix album would just be a built in excuse to not release CD2 for 4-5 additional years.

Welcome Pockets - great to have another unbiased poster around!

Alright. Who is pockets already? :lol:

finck6 one of the few members that were so annoying that they wouldn't ban her but put her in a read-only group. :lol: Before that, she was queenie, another ultra-annoying member. I don't know why mods haven't banned her already.
Because she's another unbiased poster exactly like Groghan, apparently.

I personally don't think CD2 will be released in 2014, maybe in late 2015 (or at least a single) but my biggest guess is July of 2016 and that the CD remix album will probably be released around the same time...

If not then I hope it will be released before 2020 at least!

The thought of that I might be in my 30s with family when the next GN'R album is released is kinda frighting...

I have all faith in that Axl knows what he is doing though and I'm really looking forward to new GN'R material!

The thought of that I might be in my 30s with family when the next GN'R album is released is kinda frighting...

You deserve nothing better as a GNR fan. You must suffer like the rest of us had to suffer. Then suffer some more as you listen to the material.

Well, I was 18 when the illusions dropped and 35 when CD dropped, so get used to it

"Dizzy..."

Stopped reading.

A lesson for all you kids out there.

If anybody other than Axl says it, it's bullshit.

If Axl says it, it's an intention.

If a miracle happens, it actually comes out.

Edited by username
  • Like 1