The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

cfe1e187cd5703d9d1513ae24937b4839e3a7f1c

I want to talk to my ex. Not to get back together. But talking, having some sort of friendship, idk, would make all the money, time, energy and effort invested worth it I suppose. I also just really want to clear the air on a lot of things. It's frustrating. I'm tired of all these girls winning in the end, they benefit from being with me in some way, take what they can get, and then go. At least Hannah had the decency of writing me several pathetic letters which were satisfying months after the fact.

Kicking someone while they're down isn't very good Karma. Just saying. I've left you and your wife alone for two years now and haven't fought with you since around 2012. Why take continue to such delight in my sorrow?

The only thing that will solve your problems is time - as in hoping that your fucked up biochemistry will sort itself out as you grow older - or a complete change-up and new directions - as in leaving your old life behind and devoted your time to others somewhere far, far away from the mileu where you just end up repeating the same ol' lifestyle.

Thanks.

I hope it changes. I try to fix things. I've been to many psychs, I ran away to Vegas, I have tried antidepressants, drugs and group therapy, I have tried writing journals - yet nothing ever changes. I am spiraling out of control.

I am so fucking tired of my self loathing and I don't know where else to turn.

Maybe you're just dragging yourself down because you're conditioned in doing so? I'm not saying you are 'cause I don't know but it's a possibility and if it sounds like it could make any sense bring it up when talking with a therapist. Negative thought patterns get us down all the time.

she's riding the cock train :rofl-lol:

I come to thisthread just to read Estrangedtwat's posts!

sorry that's rofl, not rolf!

:rofl-lol:

LoL, as juvenile it was, that line made me laugh.

Thanks.

I hope it changes. I try to fix things. I've been to many psychs, I ran away to Vegas, I have tried antidepressants, drugs and group therapy, I have tried writing journals - yet nothing ever changes. I am spiraling out of control.

By pinpointing self loathing as pretty much the long and short of your problem you're kinda two thirds of the way to solving it. Why would you self-loathe? What, cuz you're a bad person? I mean what do you really do thats that out of order man? I mean, perspective here, there's people out there with fuckin' chainsaws, how are you a bad person? And in whoose eyes and why do their eyes matter anyway?

The fact is you're not a bad person, you have a very acute moral compass and sense of injustice and right and wrong, whats actually bad about you? You're proved you can sort yourself out with a bit of the other, which ticks one of the fundamental male issue boxes that tend to trouble lads, other than that, what, i don't actually see a problem.

And anyway, look, lets take for granted that you are a bad person. So what? I mean what actual difference does it make to...anything? Lets say people think you're a total fuckin' bad person. Fuck em! :lol: Seriously, what is anybody gonna do about it?

You're a totally totally normal lad, you like birds and computer games and American football and...y'know, you ain't ugly, you're a good lookin' lad *gives him a bag of sweeties* :lol: so like...where's the problem? When you're not having a moody pretty much every one on here likes you, if you were in my sphere of people that i know i wager you'd be in the top 10 of most decent folk out of em.

I mean seriously, what is it, is it some internal repressed thing, do you fancy children or something, what? :lol: I honestly don't see nothing wrong with you, in fact I'd call you a success story as far as society goes, you're a nice lad, you're educated and that, could get a really decent job, you're not...fucked up morally as far as i can see, you have pretty healthy interests for a young lad. i mean can you find something, can you cite something in yourself that you consider a grave moral shortcoming? I bet you'd struggle to. Look at the world around you man, there's some fucked up cunts knockin' about, you're one of the good guys. How capable are you even of seriously bad stuffs? I mean if someone was gonna rob somebody or go do someone over with an iron bar or something how likely are you to be the lad that runs with him?

Give yourself some fuckin' credit young man :)

Thanks.

By pinpointing self loathing as pretty much the long and short of your problem you're kinda two thirds of the way to solving it. Why would you self-loathe? What, cuz you're a bad person? I mean what do you really do thats that out of order man? I mean, perspective here, there's people out there with fuckin' chainsaws, how are you a bad person? And in whoose eyes and why do their eyes matter anyway?

The fact is you're not a bad person, you have a very acute moral compass and sense of injustice and right and wrong, whats actually bad about you? You're proved you can sort yourself out with a bit of the other, which ticks one of the fundamental male issue boxes that tend to trouble lads, other than that, what, i don't actually see a problem.

And anyway, look, lets take for granted that you are a bad person. So what? I mean what actual difference does it make to...anything? Lets say people think you're a total fuckin' bad person. Fuck em! :lol: Seriously, what is anybody gonna do about it?

You're a totally totally normal lad, you like birds and computer games and American football and...y'know, you ain't ugly, you're a good lookin' lad *gives him a bag of sweeties* :lol: so like...where's the problem? When you're not having a moody pretty much every one on here likes you, if you were in my sphere of people that i know i wager you'd be in the top 10 of most decent folk out of em.

I mean seriously, what is it, is it some internal repressed thing, do you fancy children or something, what? :lol: I honestly don't see nothing wrong with you, in fact I'd call you a success story as far as society goes, you're a nice lad, you're educated and that, could get a really decent job, you're not...fucked up morally as far as i can see, you have pretty healthy interests for a young lad. i mean can you find something, can you cite something in yourself that you consider a grave moral shortcoming? I bet you'd struggle to. Look at the world around you man, there's some fucked up cunts knockin' about, you're one of the good guys. How capable are you even of seriously bad stuffs? I mean if someone was gonna rob somebody or go do someone over with an iron bar or something how likely are you to be the lad that runs with him?

If it's a mental disorder he's not gonna logic his way out of it.

Thanks.

If it's a mental disorder he's not gonna logic his way out of it.

You're both right and both wrong in my opinion :lol:. You can logic your way out of some mental disorders but it's not like "just stop hating yourself" but rather unlearning negative though and reaction patterns. That's what psychotherapy is for.

Well, I'm off for a coffee with my ex in 20 minutes. First time I've seen her in 2 months. Should be interesting. I had a dream about her last night. First it was great, we fucked and it was better than ever. Then we were at a family meal and she was being a bitch to me and we had a shouting match. Come to think of it, maybe it was a premonition.

Well, I'm off for a coffee with my ex in 20 minutes. First time I've seen her in 2 months. Should be interesting. I had a dream about her last night. First it was great, we fucked and it was better than ever. Then we were at a family meal and she was being a bitch to me and we had a shouting match. Come to think of it, maybe it was a premonition.

Your funeral pal. Get ready for lots more crying and begging and pleading. You, not her.