WORKOUT THREAD

Budweiser

2vufyaq.jpg

Me around August/September 2012 to March/April 2015. I was probably around 160lbs or so in the first picture and around 195lbs in the second and didn't start lifting consistently until October 2013.

Not traditional progress pictures, because I don't care to take those, but you can tell the difference. I hope so at least :lol:

• Like 2

deadlifts for me today. very excited about it. i've been hitting new records every week. I just started deadlifting about three months ago because it's something I was always scared to do by myself. Now that I have a trainer to keep my form in check it's been amazing. Gainz have shot up like crazy and my entire body has changed.

How much are you pulling?

lets see if I can remember what I did today.

stretched/warm ups

deadlifts:

135 x 10 (followed by light kettle bell swings)

185 x 6 (followed by light kettle bell swings)

225 x 6 (new PR)

250 x 3 (new PR)

205 x 6

205 x 6

sleds with 4 plates (went light today) for 5 minutes

feel really good afterwards. normally i'm dying but I feel good. 250 x 3 is pretty good considering I could barely do 135 two-three months ago. The goal is three plates by the end of the summer. Thursday is squat day.

Nice, well done.

Fine. Don't comment on my picture.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

• Like 1

So I've had about two to four beers every single day since Thanksgiving of last year until I started working out again. It has been a week straight without even a beer!

I know that's far from drinking habits many others have, but I am very pleased with my life choices. I feel so much better.

Every now and then when I did asbestos removal, and was drinking like a half rack a night just to maintain weight, every now and then I'd take a week off. I felt like Superman.

You wannabe careful with that shit man, causes cancer and that. When Malcolm McLaren died a couple of years back they said it had something to do with some Asbestos he'd removed when stripping out his first Boutique in the 70s.

Every now and then when I did asbestos removal, and was drinking like a half rack a night just to maintain weight, every now and then I'd take a week off. I felt like Superman.

You wannabe careful with that shit man, causes cancer and that. When Malcolm McLaren died a couple of years back they said it had something to do with some Asbestos he'd removed when stripping out his first Boutique in the 70s.

Yea, you wear a respriator, you don't go in with a power sander and grind the shit off the walls. There are regulations.

Yea, you wear a respriator, you don't go in with a power sander and grind the shit off the walls. There are regulations.

Makes me think cuz in the house i grew up in the old shed that stood in our back garden was made of asbestos and i was forever playing in and around it, i aint gonna fall off the perch am i? :lol:

If you ever find an old Second World War gas mask, never put it on: asbestos.

What?!? So all them masks that were meant to save lives were poisoning people?

There was blue asbestos in the filter. If they were used for long periods. Good job they were not really needed (they were made for a hypothetical German gas attack that never materialised).

They did not have the knowledge at the time.

Does anyone else dislike bicep me like me?

I just feel like I am not working out hard enough when I do biceps. Like I lift until I can't anymore, but I just don't feel the soreness like I do on leg day.

Yeah. Leg day. Leg day kicks ass. I know I am getting a workout on leg day.

Today though, I felt like my workout was for naught.

Oh, and turns out I can't curl as much as I once thought. You aren't supposed to swing your arms. You're supposed to bring the dumbbell to your armpits. Turns out I can only curl like 15 lbs on an incline. :lol:

I weighed in at 138 lbs. :ph34r:

And I eat like a ma'fucka. I probably ate like 4000 calories yesterday. I eat until I can't anymore.

Leg day is almost always more sore than any other day :lol:

I did biceps and triceps on Tuesday and my arms were killing me yesterday. Still a little sore today. I also only did 3 exercises each. It all depends on what you do and how you do it. Next to chest day, biceps are my favorite to work out.

• Like 1