WORKOUT THREAD

Budweiser

Whenever I see a gym monkey I usually conclude there is plenty of spare room in the head. They just look, thick.

Is there a particular reason why you put a comma before "thick"? I've noticed that you often put commas in strange places in your sentences. It doesn't make you seem more intelligent.

Whenever I see a gym monkey I usually conclude there is plenty of spare room in the head. They just look, thick.

Is there a particular reason why you put a comma before "thick"? I've noticed that you often put commas in strange places in your sentences. It doesn't make you seem more intelligent.

Adds pause for added emphasis. Nothing strange whatsoever. People these days do not fully utilise all of the punctuation marks which is one of the reasons why we have witnessed the decline of the glorious semi-colon.

• Like 1

That's called an ellipsis if I remember correctly, and it is the correct way to demonstrate a pause in a sentence. Using a comma instead will make you look like a neckbeard.

Anyway, I'm sure getting a reaction from me and derailing this thread was DieselDaisy's goal with that post, so I suggest we bring the conversation back to exercise and homosexual innuendos. I've started to run a bit recently because I want to participate in a marathon. I'm taking it easy so far, as I've had trouble with shin splints before.

Edited by Lithium
  • Like 1

203 pounds at present. Last 2-3 months been hitting the trails on my mountain bike doing hour a day. Lost 10-15 pounds, won't be satisfied till I'm at least 160. Need to incorporate weight training now, to build those guns up.

Lith, a footballer in this country collapsed and died a few days ago - I had a couple of people suggest that these deaths are linked to lifting and that it weakens the heart valves or something.

I'm calling bollocks, but is there any link between lifting and cardiovascular damage?

My own fitness? Smashed over 2500 metres in the pool this morning before work.

I've got a personal trainer now.

Anyways he sat me down and told me I'm a hooray for tolerance! and that I need to eat. He shamed me. He said at least 3,500 calories at a bare minimum.

With my eating disorder I was only getting 2k tops.

Anyway I am sore for the first time in months. I'm also taking creatine because I'm a cheating hooray for tolerance! and I just want to look swole. My body type will never allow me to look shredded. It's sole or weird scrawny man with big chest.

So it is our goal to hit 150 lbs by the end of the month.

I've got a personal trainer now.

Anyways he sat me down and told me I'm a hooray for tolerance! and that I need to eat. He shamed me. He said at least 3,500 calories at a bare minimum.

You had to pay someone to tell you what every second joker on this forum has been repeating at you to the point of annoyance? :lol: Edited by Len B'stard