WORKOUT THREAD

Budweiser

Here we go :rolleyes:

Its hilairious how wound up you get when people have a laugh about something you take seriously :lol:

Well, it gets a bit tiresome when it's obvious that the neckbeard comes in here solely to get a reaction out of me. I'm sure he would be annoyed too if I came into the cricket thread and started to wave my dick around.

Thank you Master Splinter, i'll remember your wise words regarding patience and reserve the next time i hear some wanker moaning about how he cant make gains on an exercise program after having been on it for a fucking weekend :lol:

Tell me, how much does a wiseman pay to catch a dose off of a prostitute these days? :lol: A hundred, two hundred, five hundred? :lol:

Sorry, I'm done now, i swear! :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Today I pounded out weights like a fuckin' man. Deadlifts. Squats. Back extensions. Bicep Curls. It was back day and arm day.

Then I ate a 2/3 lb burger, choked it down and I swear to the Lord I almost had a heart attack on the spot.

Gaining weight is hard!

I stepped on the scale today and only weighed 150 lbs, and yesterday I ate more food than I have ever done in a single day in my life!

Once a week. My chest is sexy. Probably my best physique.

It would make Chloe blush.

Yesterday...

I woke up around 3:30 AM, had two bowls of Protein cereal (all I could find) with scoops of PB&J, then I worked out and came home and had 12 buffalo wings around 8:00 AM, then I had a protein shake around 10:00, and then a cheeseburger around noon, and then another protein shake around 2:00 PM, two breakfast burritos around 3:00 PM, a protein bar and a 24oz milk around 5:00 PM (I was starving all day), and then I had three servings of potroast for dinner, with more milk whilst watching a movie until I passed out.

Lost three pounds.

Btw, that's all I can remember. There was more.