WORKOUT THREAD

Budweiser

203 pounds at present. Last 2-3 months been hitting the trails on my mountain bike doing hour a day. Lost 10-15 pounds, won't be satisfied till I'm at least 160. Need to incorporate weight training now, to build those guns up.

I lost around 20KG's in the past 1 year, my diet got fucked inbetween otherwise I would have lost more, but still my workout and diet is going good at the moment, my main problem is that I used to drink a lot of coke and pepsi, like more than 10 bottles in a day, but I have not drank a sip since Jan.

203 pounds at present. Last 2-3 months been hitting the trails on my mountain bike doing hour a day. Lost 10-15 pounds, won't be satisfied till I'm at least 160. Need to incorporate weight training now, to build those guns up.

I lost around 20KG's in the past 1 year, my diet got fucked inbetween otherwise I would have lost more, but still my workout and diet is going good at the moment, my main problem is that I used to drink a lot of coke and pepsi, like more than 10 bottles in a day, but I have not drank a sip since Jan.
Good! Dude those Coke & Pepsi are basically bottles of sugar same with the rest of sodas. Your best of drinking water, you can test how hydrated you are when you pee, between light yellow and darkish orange, the clearer the better. My diet is holding me up, if I do exercise during the day I end up pigging out at night and feel like I'm making no progress. Keep up the good work.

Thinking of upping my swimming to 10km a week and then hit 15000 a week by September.

Currently doing 7000 a week as I only manage 2 or 3 sessions. Up that to 3-4 and I can hit 10km.

Running is going well, and my lifting is still nowhere near you guys except Arnie, I'm beating him (for now)

Well since I moved and have very few friends, in fact no friends (except Jesus), I hired a personal trainer to get me in shape and yes, just talk to.

Things are pretty lonely here.

But so long as I can afford the weight room and have Church, I think I'll be okay.

Everyone here is pissed that I've become a Jesus freak, but I don't care. Even though my parents don't want anything to do with me, at least I can find solace in religion.

Having nobody is horrible. When your family turns on you, you feel like there is no where else to go.

Hope you don't bench like this arnold

https://instagram.com/p/5K6EcWoCEU/

Can't stand shit like this. Now I've never benched with tires so I don't know if it's done differently, but tires on the bar aside, if you don't touch your chest and/or your spotter has their hands on the bar, it doesn't count. Not to mention the ass-off-the-bench arch at the end. It's amazing how many people don't do shit right.

Also, move to Virginia with me, Arnold. We'll be friends and lift together.

Nothing makes you feel more of a man than deadlift.

5 years ago I was living in Amsterdam. For my birthday my girlfriend of the time, who was bisexual, arranged for a threeway with a friend of hers who has since gone on to model for Marquis (alt/fetish) magazine. After a heady evening of good food, margaritas and sex I remember staring at the ceiling, it's blank canvas almost a direct reflection of the emptiness I felt in my soul. "Why?" I thought to myself. "Why didn't I stay at home and do deadlifts? And why, to a lesser extent, do I not even know what a deadlift is?"

5 years ago I was living in Amsterdam. For my birthday my girlfriend of the time, who was bisexual, arranged for a threeway with a friend of hers who has since gone on to model for Marquis (alt/fetish) magazine. After a heady evening of good food, margaritas and sex I remember staring at the ceiling, it's blank canvas almost a direct reflection of the emptiness I felt in my soul. "Why?" I thought to myself. "Why didn't I stay at home and do deadlifts? And why, to a lesser extent, do I not even know what a deadlift is?"

Ironically, i think a deadlift is one that requires you to bend over :lol:

• Like 1

Ironically, i think a deadlift is one that requires you to bend over :lol:

Ahhh, I think I saw a video of a guy doing that on YouTube a while ago. He shat himself and fainted. Alpha, dawg!