WORKOUT THREAD

Budweiser

I just ran 6 or so miles

http://runkeeper.com/user/2056032784/activity/597090161

... and I made sure I included London's most elevated point on this run and broke my elevation climb record too @ 6, 480ft

Actually am confused, the email I got told me congrats, personal records broke etc... Elevation climb 6, 480ft and my Facebook's saying 6.82 miles 1, 530 calories burned - but the app is telling me 1, 347ft climb, 6.82 miles, 982 calories burned... the only thing I can rely on is the distance of the route. - Still London's most elevated point, still great considering I had an elevation climb of 205ft on another run which was just another route of mine (no special highest points); well - 'least I can say now that I've done it; I've never actually ran that route until I did this morning, seemed like a good route to do.

I never paused once on this run.

Edited by Snake-Pit

did some deadlifts today. at the end, another one of my trainer's clients asked him if I was prepping for a bodybuilding show because I go heavy and do some things differently than they do. I was like umm no lol. I'm not nearly big enough for that or look good enough nor would I want to go to that extreme. But I guess it was a flattering comment