WORKOUT THREAD

Budweiser

I have really bad body issues. It's McCoy bad. Actually eprobably worse.

I hope that you can work through those, man. They're terrible and I wouldn't wish them on anyone. I'll probably take mine to the grave with me.

you should never be ashamed of who you are. You are who you are, cant change it...

If anyone has a problem with you then they can :hahafyou:

• Like 1

What is the point in the current trend of people lifting and making themselves huge in the upper body to the point their chest sticks out massively and they can't walk through doors easily?Always combined with a skin tight shirt and a neckline that's way too low.

Useable strength is much better to look at and more practical, just think Bruce Lee vs a rugby prop for an idea.

Build bigger doorways.

And shorter :lol:

What is the point in the current trend of people lifting and making themselves huge in the upper body to the point their chest sticks out massively and they can't walk through doors easily?Always combined with a skin tight shirt and a neckline that's way too low.

Useable strength is much better to look at and more practical, just think Bruce Lee vs a rugby prop for an idea.

It makes people less afraid when they go out at night :lol:

So why knock "gym monkeys", just because they don't have the and goals as swimmers or triathletes :shrugs:

Based on your generalization, people like Lithium and myself could be gym monkeys compared to your other examples.

I've never seen a group of swimmer dudes fighting women off either :lol:

I'd rather walk into a room and have people be able to recognize that I'm big and lift than have a "swimmers bod".

So why knock "gym monkeys", just because they don't have the and goals as swimmers or triathletes :shrugs:

Based on your generalization, people like Lithium and myself could be gym monkeys compared to your other examples.

I've never seen a group of swimmer dudes fighting women off either :lol:

I'd rather walk into a room and have people be able to recognize that I'm big and lift than have a "swimmers bod".

I've seen you and you look nothing like these guys, they're ultimate poser types.

People who are built like a swimmer will naturally attract women more than the gym monkey type who clearly doesn't train their legs much and is actually pretty fat despite their numerous months spent lifting.

I'm criticising the guys who can't run to catch a bus because they do nothing but lift, then walk around acting like they're amazing.

Well I wasn't saying I did look like them, and neither does Lith, but if I had to pick out of the 3 options you gave then I'd have to choose gym monkey :lol:

I mean, I know the type of guys you're talking about, but just because they don't have the swimmer bod or train like that doesn't mean every person is like that.