What are you eating?

inthisriver

The most I weighed was 180 lbs.

I still remember that diet.

I'd skip breakfast, at lunch at school I'd have two slices of Domino's pizza, a Capri Sun, Ice cream sandwich and a bag of chips, then I'd come home from school and eat cereal, go to work, eat a sandwich for dinner, then come home after work and eat ice cream with fudge.

Seemed easy at the time.

Probably would make me sick now.

I was a fat ass in high school.

Edited by arnold layne

As if my kids would be the least bit interested in where a random drummer in a random rock band comes from. It's not like he's the voice to a character on Frozen.

Of course they would. He is the person who tried to ban free music!

Yeah it could be a good tactic for when kids are naughty or just playing kids music all day "Quick children quick, turn the music off or the nasty little dwarf who bangs the sticks will come and lock you up forever and ever...... ~whispers~ he hears children laughing and enjoying music from thousands of miles away............AND COMES AND GETS THEM...goodnight" Edited by spunko12345

As if my kids would be the least bit interested in where a random drummer in a random rock band comes from. It's not like he's the voice to a character on Frozen.

Of course they would. He is the person who tried to ban free music!

Yeah it could be a good tactic for when kids are naughty or just playing kids music all day "Quick children quick, turn the music off or the nasty little dwarf who bangs the sticks will come and lock you up forever and ever...... ~whispers~ he hears children laughing and enjoying music from thousands of miles away............AND COMES AND GETS THEM...goodnight"

You will all pay inflated rates for shit metaller music with no groove! :lol:

well excuse me, but Lars Ulrich is not just "some random drummer of some random (shit) metaller band", he is #1 Douchiest drummer of all time according to Village Voice!!

you, people, need to teach your children appreciate true artistic sucess :lol:

Edited by netcat