What are you eating?

inthisriver

I'm counting a can of vanilla Nurishment that I rolled out of bed and just had just now; 'Eat within the first hour of waking up to kick start your metabolism' and all that..

Going to have some fruit as I take my vitamins & supplements.

Am late.

• 2 weeks later...

I had some roasted Serrano and jalapeño puree that wasn't cutting it for me, heat-wise. I bought two ghost chili's today at a farmers market and blended with a cup of tomatoes. Now I have some fucking hot sauce. Took a bite of a raw pepper because I had never done so. That's a kick, nice flavor though.

I've just phoned my order in

1 chicken Bhuna

1 chicken Madras

1 Pilau rice

Peshwari Naan

4 Cobra beers for me and diet Lilt for my missus.

Watching the rugby waiting for it now. I like to treat her every now and again, keeps the morale up.

I fuckin' hate Bhuna, tried it once for the first time last year, fuckin' horrible. Edited by Len B'stard

1 chicken Bhuna

1 chicken Madras

1 Pilau rice

Peshwari Naan

Watching the rugby waiting for it now. I like to treat her every now and again, keeps the morale up.

I fuckin' hate Bhuna, tried it once for the first time last year, fuckin' horrible.

I love it i get the taste of aniseed sweets, this one had big wedges of tomatoes in it.

1 chicken Bhuna

1 chicken Madras

1 Pilau rice

Peshwari Naan

Switch prawn for chicken on the Madras and it sounds like something I would order.

Experimenting tonight.

Flattening a chicken breast, a layer of spinach, some cream cheese, and then a layer of shrimp and crab. Roll it up and top with a creamy light cheese type sauce.

Had something similar at a restaurant a few years ago. Gonna try and wing it tonight on my own.

Enjoyed a chilli prawn & mango salsa wrap from Sainsbury's on the train home tonight. Wouldn't normally bother but it was 65p down from £2.50. Tasty enough.

Enjoyed a chilli prawn & mango salsa wrap from Sainsbury's on the train home tonight. Wouldn't normally bother but it was 65p down from £2.50. Tasty enough.

Pukka, was it?