What are you eating?

inthisriver

In your defence young fellla-me-lad the fish looks alright as in well prepared but sort of chopped off at the tail and the chips look shite. My next door neighbours a Geordie, old fella, like 60s and hes always telling me like you cant get proper chips cuz they do em in thingie oil these days and not proper animal fat like they used to and theres a world of difference in taste apparently.

Unless it's George's or The Dolphin I'm not eating them. I'm sure real newspaper flavors the chips. Got to get a battered sausage too. And a coke. That traditional. You'll need it to lift you out of that carb coma you slip into.

Unless it's George's or The Dolphin I'm not eating them. I'm sure real newspaper flavors the chips. Got to get a battered sausage too. And a coke. That traditional. You'll need it to lift you out of that carb coma you slip into.

I want to visit the UK so I can have some proper fish and chips someday.

I'm from the UK and the best fish and chips I've ever had were in San Francisco.
McLeod your sort would praise a gas chamber as long as it said Made in America up the side of it :lol: Where the fuck did my chips go, they turned into a bunch of planes!
These were the actual fish and chips. :lol:

E7D2235E-DC5C-4D12-B01F-05CF90A9916D_zps

Did those chips come with a Donna Summer record cos they're gay as hell. :lol:

I want to visit the UK so I can have some proper fish and chips someday.

I'm from the UK and the best fish and chips I've ever had were in San Francisco.
McLeod your sort would praise a gas chamber as long as it said Made in America up the side of it :lol: Where the fuck did my chips go, they turned into a bunch of planes!
These were the actual fish and chips. :lol:

E7D2235E-DC5C-4D12-B01F-05CF90A9916D_zps

Did those chips come with a Donna Summer record cos they're gay as hell. :lol:

Whats wrong with Donna Summers you fat Ceylonian poofter? :lol:

Papa Johns super papas. The garlic sauce is evil. Damn. Just a small wich shows maturity and new out look and healthy positive outlook on life. I still want be buried in casket full of Kfc tho. 50% booze, 50% transfat. Transfatvania of halloween. U had a halloween whopper. Green shits?

Made another peanut butter and jelly brownie. The the custard element of it curdled. So I had another go. It's in the oven and it's all five now, but the kitchn's a mess and I absolutely hate to see food going into the bin. Once it was in the oven I actually said "fuck this shit!".

1z1qn4l.jpg

This weight watchers diet is murder :lol:

That don't half look like proper shite. Burger is arseholes and snouts.

Nothing like a conversation with Johnny Drama to accelerate ones digestion :lol:

That is the worst meal I've ever seen! It has no balance whatsoever, consisting as it does of three different stodge-meat sections.

I ate today mackerel fillets, basic Chow Mein (whipped up quick because I'm watching the Rugby) followed by Vanilla ice cream and coffee.

8655E4BC-FF6B-4CE4-9D22-E47144231D99_zps

*drools*

Uggh, all that artery clogging meat! Yack! There are five different pigs on that plate.

1z1qn4l.jpg

This weight watchers diet is murder :lol:

That don't half look like proper shite. Burger is arseholes and snouts.

Nothing like a conversation with Johnny Drama to accelerate ones digestion :lol:

That is the worst meal I've ever seen! It has no balance whatsoever, consisting as it does of three different stodge-meat sections.

I ate today mackerel fillets, basic Chow Mein (whipped up quick because I'm watching the Rugby) followed by Vanilla ice cream and coffee.

8655E4BC-FF6B-4CE4-9D22-E47144231D99_zps

*drools*

Uggh, all that artery clogging meat! Yack! There are five different pigs on that plate.

It dont half soak up a nights drinking though!