What are you eating?

inthisriver

You learn something everyday. Apparently the Scottish stick a load of chips, pizza slices, kebab meat, chicken and other assorted health food items into a giant pizza box and eat out of it. It is called, quaintly, a 'Munchy Box'. The resulting mess is, as you may have guessed, truly disgusting, as demonstrated here,

1024px-Munchy_Box.jpg

My gawd!!. This would be eaten by one Scottish person - as a starter.

4349084761_d11fac58f0_z.jpg

This is the ultimate junk food

If i ever want to eat junk food again, i would choose this, though

You learn something everyday. Apparently the Scottish stick a load of chips, pizza slices, kebab meat, chicken and other assorted health food items into a giant pizza box and eat out of it. It is called, quaintly, a 'Munchy Box'. The resulting mess is, as you may have guessed, truly disgusting, as demonstrated here,

1024px-Munchy_Box.jpg

My gawd!!. This would be eaten by one Scottish person - as a starter.

4349084761_d11fac58f0_z.jpg

This is the ultimate junk food

If i ever want to eat junk food again, i would choose this, though

that looks really good where do you get that bad boy?

In Scotland and Diesel's nightmares.

Chicken tenders and green chilis, salmon and todu, beef tongue with mash potatoes and vinegar lettuce.

2 cans of Guiness. After all the piss lager the draft guiness was beautiful. Even in cans. I need to find guiness on tap somewhere. Free flow guiness must exist.

I don't remember being able to get such monstrosities in the uk. I thought curry mix was wild. Doner kebabs. All you can eat Pizza Hut. I ate 27 slices once and I hallucinated this telephone box in Woolworth's. You get one trip to the salad bar so you use beer mats to make the bowl hold more. Classy.

I had Japanese food last night. Was yummy.

Watcha ave ?

Starter

House Salad (mix green leafs, tomatoes, grated carrots with Japanese dressing)

Harumaki (chicken spring rolls)

Yakitori (pan-fried skewered chicken breast and leeks slow cooked in teriyaki sauce)

Tamanegi Shiru (vegetable based soup with fried red onions and fresh spring onions)

Main

Fillet of Chicken, cooked with leeks in teriyaki sauce

Lamb, cooked with onions and mushrooms

Sirloin of Beef, seasoned and cooked to your liking

Egg fried rice, cooked with butter, garlic, soy sauce and vegetables

Beansprouts, peppers & seasonal vegetables cooked with seasoning and soy sauce

Dessert

Ninjin Keki (carrot cake)

Gave the house salad to the missus though. :lol: Edited by Dazey

I don't remember being able to get such monstrosities in the uk. I thought curry mix was wild. Doner kebabs. All you can eat Pizza Hut. I ate 27 slices once and I hallucinated this telephone box in Woolworth's. You get one trip to the salad bar so you use beer mats to make the bowl hold more. Classy.

someone get this man a movie director position

or a camisole

Edited by Strange Broue
  • Like 1

Went out for a works do tonight. Couldn't get cash from the machine for dinner when the bill came. Paid for 15 people's dinner on my card and I've now got a pocket that makes Adele look like a picky eater.

Ouch. Why did you have to pay for every one though? Wouldn't it be easier for someone to sub you for your meal instead of you paying for the whole lot you plonker :lol:

You bloody scientists got more money than sense :lol:

Went out for a works do tonight. Couldn't get cash from the machine for dinner when the bill came. Paid for 15 people's dinner on my card and I've now got a pocket that makes Adele look like a picky eater.

Ouch. Why did you have to pay for every one though? Wouldn't it be easier for someone to sub you for your meal instead of you paying for the whole lot you plonker :lol:

You bloody scientists got more money than sense :lol:

Yeah but that would've been embarrassing. :lol: I've got all the cash for it in my pocket so I just need to pop to the bank this morning to deposit it.