What are you eating?

inthisriver

I was reading about Death Row recently, and irrespective of ethics, it is probably the most inefficient system ever. You can be on it for forty years. You automatically have about fifteen years of appeals - which apparently drain the federal treasury. The most prevalent cause of death for inmates on death row - and this sums it all up - is 'natural causes'.

Might be John Wayne Gacey, he was a fat fucker, he'd love pies :lol:

There'd be a waiting list for him I bet. I wonder if they let them have food from outside though come to think of it. Grace you might want to check the rules on that before you send it.

It's quite a jarring cultural image actually. A heavily tattooed serial killer or gangbanger sat in a cell, sweltering in the Texan sun eating a Mr Kipling mince pie. He's thinking what the FUCK is this :lol: Bless you Grace that's tickled me that has :lol:

• Like 1

I wonder if i put it to the mods they'd let me get a pen pal and post the letters on here? Then we could all decide what to write, i'd have final edit mind but it would be like him having several pen pals for the price of one. Len your in surely? Snakes, this has got your fuckin name all over it my son :lol:

Edited by spunko12345

Bingo :lol: Well played Leonard.

There's a section where you can purchase prisoners art. There's a lovely drawing of a clown one of the cons has done, Perhaps when this is up and running we could chip in and buy it then raffle it off to forum members for a bit of fun?

Edited by spunko12345

Might be John Wayne Gacey, he was a fat fucker, he'd love pies :lol:

There'd be a waiting list for him I bet. I wonder if they let them have food from outside though come to think of it. Grace you might want to check the rules on that before you send it.

It's quite a jarring cultural image actually. A heavily tattooed serial killer or gangbanger sat in a cell, sweltering in the Texan sun eating a Mr Kipling mince pie. He's thinking what the FUCK is this :lol: Bless you Grace that's tickled me that has :lol:

He will be the only prisoner in the United States enjoying mince pies! It would be even better if Gracii sent him some Yorkshire Tea to enjoy with them.

PS

Somewhere, in the deepest darkest recesses of America's state penitentiaries, a prisoner will be saying, ''Mr Kipling makes exceedingly good cakes''.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 2

Now now, I'll have you know a Welsh person invented the...uh....ummmm...help us out here Spunks :lol:

Fuck knows mate but there must be something. The microwave possibly.

What does everyone think of Tim?

He's been a bit of a rascal, aggravated murder, robbery and a bit of kidnapping that's all. But on the other hand, he is in the market for a pen pal plus he's on death row so he's gonna have a fair bit of time on his hands. What do you reckon, shall we take a punt on Tim?

http://www.lostvault.com/penpals/detail.asp?iType=20&iAd=33519

Edited by spunko12345