Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

I disagree.

Anyway I'd almost prefer Sting to lose every match he has in WWE, if the only other option is him passing the belt from Rollins to Sheamus. I doubt though Sting will win it.

Read on some non wrestling fan site that there was a rumor Sting/Rollins would go on early in the show and that Cena/Rollins for the US title would be the main event? I haven't been keeping up to date, but I hope not.

Tanahashi is one of the best. He's been killing it for the last few years.

Sadly most Marks I know want nothing to do with anything that isn't WWE but when these guys come to the E,then they become fans. The Young Bucks are highly sought after by WWE but they have turned them down. I think they make more in Japan /doing Indy's than they would in NXT.

Holy fuck Sting's character is bad. His spooky music, his sppoky persona, then he talks on the mic and is terrible as he sounds like some frat boy basically and he walks around and wrestles in a t-shirt. You know who else wrestled in a t-shirt.... The Brooklyn brawler. Sting is just ridiculous at this point. His character is so out of place in 2015. It doesn't work at all.

• Like 1

Holy fuck Sting's character is bad. His spooky music, his sppoky persona, then he talks on the mic and is terrible as he sounds like some frat boy basically and he walks around and wrestles in a t-shirt. You know who else wrestled in a t-shirt.... The Brooklyn brawler. Sting is just ridiculous at this point. His character is so out of place in 2015. It doesn't work at all.

yeah its awkward and im a big sting fan. the wwe and sting missed the boat by about 14 or 15 years.

He'll make a great WWE champion then?

I'm a huge Sting fan, always have been. But there's no doubt his WWE stint has been absolutely shit so far. A lot of it really is tyerrible booking though. As are most things in WWE these days. For him it's a nice payday and the only way to get some credit for his overall career though. Since WWE owns everything WCW and isn't afraid to ignore it as much as possible (HoF for example).

But other than that is's just awful. Even if it's 15 years too late, with some decent booking they could still easily make it fun. And just have everybody be happy for a wrestling legend getting a few deserved moments in the spotlight. Oh, and none of that requires him to be in the title picture. There's absolutely no need for a WWE title match (let alone reign) top legitimize Sting's wrestling career. Too bad Vince doesn't see that.

Edited by username

Can't wait for the hyped up Sting-Taker epic match of the decacentury with all of the spookshit promos and 40 hour Taker entrance only for Sting to come out in his fucking tshirt with his gut showing :rofl-lol:

Don't forget sweating off all his face paint waiting in Gorilla.

Exactly what I thought. Spooky music cued up, and he comes out wearing a t shirt. And wrestles in it on top of it. Terrible booking of him. I attribute a good portion of that to the fact that they're anywhere from 10-15 years too late with him.

On the plus side, everyone can stop bitching now that the number 1 contender for the title hasn't even won a single damn match in wwe.

I think Sting wrestled in a T Shirt, since they probably only decided that night to have him wrestle on Raw which is silly. Probably didn't bring his ring attire. That said I can't believe they thought Sting vs. Big Show in 2015 was a good idea, they didn't even have Sting do anything except punch/kick for most of it. That's bad, considering he had a limited move set anyway.

They never should had Sting jerk of Triple H's ego in promo's either and never should even done anything with him at WM31, if that was all they wanted to do.

It's booking/writing like this that makes crowds not care. The novelty wore off.

I think Sting wrestled in a T Shirt, since they probably only decided that night to have him wrestle on Raw which is silly. Probably didn't bring his ring attire. That said I can't believe they thought Sting vs. Big Show in 2015 was a good idea, they didn't even have Sting do anything except punch/kick for most of it. That's bad, considering he had a limited move set anyway.

They never should had Sting jerk of Triple H's ego in promo's either and never should even done anything with him at WM31, if that was all they wanted to do.

It's booking/writing like this that makes crowds not care. The novelty wore off.

you realise he has been wrestling in a t shirt for a few years now?

you realise he has been wrestling in a t shirt for a few years now?

He didn't at Wrestlemania and whatever happens in TNA is best left in TNA :P.