Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

Tried watching the rerun of the hall of fame last night. Fell asleep shortly after midnight. I respect the history and all, the speeches just don't interest me.

Apparently Wyatt sprained his ankle or something this morning. Was in the ring working out some stuff and was carried away on a cart.

Sickening watching Big Show dominate in 2015. Please retire.

fyi Mizdow get's his big moment and Michael Cole ruins it by overselling it on commentary, like he does everything. I remember the end of Wrestlemania 26 with HBK's retirement and Cole trying to ruin that too. Seriously too much, he was almost passable a decade ago. What happened?

Will reserve judgment until I see if this benefits the title or hurts Bryan.

i agree, i think bryan could put some prestige back into that belt. him and ziggler could main event and put on some amazing matches.

Did Nash tear a quad? He grabbed his leg when Billy Gunn took him down.

Exactly what I thought. Lol

Not sure I like how that played out. I mean, I liked it, but it felt too produced as WCW vs. WWF, which I was afraid they would do.

"Who thought we'd ever see D-Generation X and New Age Outlaws in the same ring together?"

We've seen it before and apart from that, Hogan is the only one there with no connection to Triple H.

Ignoring their classic at Backlash 2002. You're in here running your mouth too much, can't back it up with diddly squat Jack.

• Like 1

"Who thought we'd ever see D-Generation X and New Age Outlaws in the same ring together?"

We've seen it before and apart from that, Hogan is the only one there with no connection to Triple H.

You didn't catch that Cole said New Age Outlaws instead of New World Order?

Ignoring their classic at Backlash 2002. You're in here running your mouth too much, can't back it up with diddly squat Jack.

The other's have all been in factions with Triple H and or members of the Kliq. A 2 1/2 week program 13 years ago is not the same as a connection.