Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

That was fucking great in the end, really exciting main event and a brilliant ending. Very entertaining Wrestlemania. My only gripes are that the Cena Rusev match was worse than their Fastlane encounter and the Rock vs HHH thing dragged on a bit but I get that they're setting up that match.

Sounds like it was a decent Mania. I know some of you are pissed HHH beat Sting but I could care less about that. That entire fued was pretty stupid in my opinion. I think it's fucking brutal that Taker beat Wyatt. That's beyond stupid at this point. Was it Bryan who won the IC Ladder match?

yeah bryan won the IC belt

I watched 30 minutes of this because there was no sport on and I was bored. Christ, it is American. It is the most American thing I have ever seen without Kiss attached to proceedings. It is white trash hell. The only guy I saw dressed decently was (ironically) one of the wrestlers.

The crowd - all 75,000 of them - looked like they are cerebrally challenged - face facts. In fact, I have never seen such a vacuum of brain cells, ever. This is the mightiest power on earth and has the nerve to reenact the Ivan Drago propaganda from Rocky 4 (with a similar level of intellectual and cultural understanding)? I bet most of the crowd came out of that stadium and shit their Metallica-themed underpants because they have never developed correct cognitive abilities and consumed too much hot dogs and terrible beer. Dreadful dreary fake Americany business is wrestling.

Perfect way to end it, can't wait to see the rematch between Lesnar and Rollins.

Unfortunately it'll probably be Roman-Rollins at ER with Roman winning.

Don't know about that..Reigns doesn't have a rematch coming, since the title match was converted into a triple threat.

Reigns was horribly disappointing tonight anyway, his offense against Lesnar was garbage. Probably three or four moves at the most.

SGW3eX6.gif

Perfect way to end it, can't wait to see the rematch between Lesnar and Rollins.

Unfortunately it'll probably be Roman-Rollins at ER with Roman winning.

Don't know about that..Reigns doesn't have a rematch coming, since the title match was converted into a triple threat.

Reigns was horribly disappointing tonight anyway, his offense against Lesnar was garbage. Probably three or four moves at the most.

Seven. Superman punch (x3), spear (x2), the kicks in the ropes, and the headbutts.

The crowd - all 75,000 of them - looked like they are cerebrally challenged - face facts. In fact, I have never seen such a vacuum of brain cells, ever. This is the mightiest power on earth and has the nerve to reenact the Ivan Drago propaganda from Rocky 4 (with a similar level of intellectual and cultural understanding)? I bet most of the crowd came out of that stadium and shit their Metallica-themed underpants because they have never developed correct cognitive abilities and consumed too much hot dogs and terrible beer. Dreadful dreary fake Americany business is wrestling.

Worst attempt ever at t rolling

You know. Seeing that segment between Rock N' Ronda vs HHH and Steph, made me think about one Rock vs HHH promo back in 2000 where the Rock mock pretty much HHH's way of doing opening segments. It's sad to say HHH still probably do that, 15 years later.

At 6:15, I think.

Man, the Rock so much cooler back then. He's still all right, but 2000 was his prime.

Edited by Anguyen92