Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

I'd kill to see one final Lesnar vs Angle mind.

It would be awesome if after Lesnar wins convincingly(clean) ate WM that on RAW the next night during a Lesnar/Heyman promo Kurt's music hits and he came out and interupted.

It would be awesome if after Lesnar wins convincingly(clean) ate WM that on RAW the next night during a Lesnar/Heyman promo Kurt's music hits and he came out and interupted.
I don't think my heart could take that. Even if Angle only works one final year, couple matches with Brock, Cesaro, potentially a Mania match against Bryan. Isn't he still TNA champion though? :(

I don't think my heart could take that. Even if Angle only works one final year, couple matches with Brock, Cesaro, potentially a Mania match against Bryan. Isn't he still TNA champion though? :(

Still? He only won it on Friday! :D

If Lesnar retains, Rollins just becomes the right guy at the wrong time.

If Reigns wins, as a face or heel;

We get Reigns Show

We get Reigns Kane

We get Reigns Orton

Probably Reigns beating Bryan cleanly again

It's just stale.

I'd rather Lesnar is part time and only defend the title 4 times a year, don't need to see Lesnar wasting his time beating Big Show yet again, Mark Henry, Kane.. who should all be retired.

fyi Bryan lossing clean to Ziggler hurts Bryan more than it helps Ziggler. Ziggler jobs to almost every credible person on the roster and will continue to do so. It's not to put over Ziggler.

Edited by AtariLegend
  • Like 1

The crowd reaction is awesome but the GTS is one of the lamest finishers of all time. I don't really watch NXT so what's the significance of this and why did the crowd react this way(shock and excitment) aside from the fact GTS was CM Punk's move?

Edited by Bono

I'm looking forward to:-

Lesnar vs Bryan

Lesnar vs Orton

Lesnar vs Sheamus

Lesnar vs Owens

Lesnar vs Big Show - Big Show's Revenge

Don't you mean

Lesnar vs Reigns 2

Lesnar vs Reigns 3

Lesnar vs Cena 6

Lesnar vs Cena 7

Lesnar vs HHH 4, the overgoing

I don't really watch NXT so what's the significance of this and why did the crowd react this way(shock and excitment) aside from the fact GTS was CM Punk's move?

Neither do I, but from what I understand it's been "his" move in Japan for a while and he's been hyping up hitting it for months, always setting it up and then getting cut off and stuff.

Edited by bacardimayne

I'm beginning to think Bono doesn't even like wrestling.

Cause I think the GTS is one of the worst finishers ever? More than half the times I've seen it it's justa knee to the chest. Fucking lame.

Another really really lame move is the F5

Edited by Bono

Cause I think the GTS is one of the worst finishers ever? More than half the times I've seen it it's justa knee to the chest. Fucking lame.

The one Punk did on Undertaker might've been the worst GTS I've ever seen. Knees him in the chest, he bounces off the ropes, nosells it and immediately hits him with a tombstone. Like wtf. :lol:

Nah, because I've seen nothing but bitching from you in this thread.

Lesnar vs Bryan

Lesnar vs Orton

Lesnar vs Sheamus

Lesnar vs Owens

Don't you mean

Lesnar vs Reigns 2

Lesnar vs Reigns 3

Lesnar vs Cena 6

Lesnar vs Cena 7

I don't really watch NXT so what's the significance of this and why did the crowd react this way(shock and excitment) aside from the fact GTS was CM Punk's move?

Neither do I, but from what I understand it's been "his" move in Japan for a while and he's been hyping up hitting it for months, always setting it up and then getting cut off and stuff.

The GTS was innovated by Itami. Punk borrowed it from him.

But yeah, serious predictions for Lesnar's next year in WWE:

Turns face after Mania

Extreme Rules: vs. Reigns 2 or vs. Rollins depending on how the Mania match goes, either way Lesnar loses questionably and fucks off - L

Summerslam: vs. Sheamus - W

B-PPV: vs. Ambrose - W

Survivor Series: vs. Bryan or Orton - L

Rumble: vs. Bryan 2 or vs. Orton 2 - W

Mania: vs. Rock - W

No way he's facing any Cesaros or Zigglers or NXT guys, even Ambrose is a stretch.

Edited by bacardimayne

Is this a NuGnR fan type mentality where I need to praise everything? I just posted how I think they should deal with Brock and Wyatt on the previous page. Don't like my thoughts on wrestling then piss off. I don't give a fuck.

Edited by Bono

Lesnar vs Bryan

Lesnar vs Orton

Lesnar vs Sheamus

Lesnar vs Owens

Don't you mean

Lesnar vs Reigns 2

Lesnar vs Reigns 3

Lesnar vs Cena 6

Lesnar vs Cena 7

The GTS was innovated by Itami. Punk borrowed it from him.

Then don't fucking read my posts. I just posted how I think they should deal with Brock and Wyatt on the previous page. Don't like it piss off then.

tumblr_inline_mxtv2btkE41stq1yb.jpg

I started watching the HOF ceremony during Madusa's speech, which was good. But, shut it off and watched unbreakable kimmy schmidt instead. I should have been more excited that Savage was inducted, unfortunately, the whole thing stinks, and it's too little, too late. And then, to see the Kliq come out again at the end...Can we expect curtain calls at the HOF year after year? On a positive note, both Bushwhackers are still alive. I thought Luke had died a year or two ago.