Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

Neville reminds me of an Orc from Lord of the Rings.

i was thinking elf :lol:

It's a cross cause he's a bit too ugly to be an Elf but a bit too good looking to be an Orc. Must be a half breed haha

No HHH yet which is odd.

If you haven't or don't watch NXT, I would recommend trying it out for a few weeks. Kevin Owens is there, he reminds me of a lot of Vader, actually, with the personality of seth rogen. Charlotte and Sasha Banks have had some great matches. Yes, it reminds me of Indy wrestling at Disney Land, but that's about all I can stomach from wrestling these days.

If you haven't or don't watch NXT, I would recommend trying it out for a few weeks. Kevin Owens is there, he reminds me of a lot of Vader, actually, with the personality of seth rogen. Charlotte and Sasha Banks have had some great matches. Yes, it reminds me of Indy wrestling at Disney Land, but that's about all I can stomach from wrestling these days.

I'll have to give it a go. Although I don't ever recall it being on tv here. I watch Ring of Honor all the time though. Samoa Joe is in that now.

I'll have to give it a go. Although I don't ever recall it being on tv here. I watch Ring of Honor all the time though. Samoa Joe is in that now.

NXT is on the Network. Don't think it's on any tv channel. And Samoa Joe is supposedly thisclose to signing with WWE and he will most likely go to NXT first

NXT is on the Network. Don't think it's on any tv channel. And Samoa Joe is supposedly thisclose to signing with WWE and he will most likely go to NXT first

Yes, I have the network. I think you can hunt it down on YouTube. I do like ROH as well, from the handful of times Ive been able to follow it. I don't have cable, and haven't been able to find it on YouTube. Its definitely got that old school Indy feel. Reminds me of watching ICW on Saturday mornings. I don't know if you guys are familiar with ICW. It was basically a 2nd rate Awa, with the promoters son, "Jumpin' Joe Savoldi, as lightweight champion. Tony Atlas was heavyweight champion in the late 80's managed by "The Boston Bad Boy" Tony Rumble. Rick Rude went there in between his WWF and Wcw runs, as did Honytonk Man, Greg Valentine, Koko B. Ware, and good guy Nikolai Volkoff. I saw a live show, after they merged Wccw and became IWCCW. Koko wrestled, The Tazmaniac. There was a broken table involved. First taste of hardcore wrestling. And after the match, all the kids went in to the ring and my brother and I did the bird dance with Koko! Lol. Also Tommy Dreamer was there. He had blue tights with clouds on them. He came over and shook my hand, so Ill always like him. But, ROH is much more captivating television then ICW ever. Lol.

UGH FUCKING SERIOUSLY? how many fucking breaks does this man need..? When he didn't renew his contract with UFC, I shit a brick thinking we would finally have a full year full of lesner.. But fuck that

There was never any chance of him working a full time schedule. He very clearly states on the ESPN interview that he re-signed and he gets to work a part time schedule with full time pay. It would bankrupt the company to get him to work full time. And it would take away the special-ness of a Lesnar appearance. Besides, there's no need for him to take up TV time, it frees up time to get more of the current roster over.

This is fine, just roll him out for special occasions.