Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

215517_10150220025422456_6657689_n.jpg?o

Scott Steiner, or “Big Poppa Pump” as he’s known in the wrestling world, has responded to allegations that he threatened Hulk Hogan’s life at an airport during WrestleMania week.

In comments to TMZ, Steiner claims that the altercation never devolved to threats, and that he was simply stating his displeasure with the decision to allow Randy Savage’s real-life enemy, Hulk Hogan, to induct the “Macho Man” posthumously into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Hogan claims that he and Savage patched things up over the “misunderstanding” that Hogan was involved with Savage’s ex-wife, wrestling valet “Miss Elizabeth,” which in part led to the downfall of their marriage.

Hogan has always denied those accusations, and after Scott Steiner approached him and his wife, allegedly grabbing Jennifer, he filed a report alleging “felony terrorist threats” against the former nWo teammate.

When TMZ caught up with the Big Bad Booty Daddy, he had this to say.

“Typical Hogan. He’s just a punk…. I’m not going to dignify [Hogan’s] lies. I didn’t put my hands on her [Jennifer]. I told her Hulk introducing ‘Macho Man’ into the Hall of Fame is bulls**t … He hated him. Everyone knew that…. If she felt her life was threatened, why didn’t she talk to the cops?”

Steiner also refuted claims that the cops have approached him, though police did indicate there was an altercation at the reported location and time. However, they would not discuss the parties involved, Yahoo! notes.

Surprisingly, Internet commenters, who are usually unkind to the Hulkster, seem to be backing him on this one, viewing Steiner as a bully, who wouldn’t have been as successful without steroids.

“Steiner has been a #$%$ from most of his career [sic],” said one. “Always had someone to bad mouth and very few could stand his attitude. He got paid the money he did because of his size. When he started out he was a small guy and his brother was who everyone knew the most. Scott stop being a #$%$ go on your way with your millions if you still have it. Your 15 minutes of fame are up.”

“As a long time steroid user they finally affected his brain. A true nut case,” said another.

“Steiner is and always has been one of the biggest a**holes in the game,” declared a third. “No one inside or outside the locker room could stand him. That said, Randy despised Hogan and his whole act. Pretty common knowledge but as usual, well-played to generate some heat.”

What do you think about the Hulk Hogan threat allegations? Did Scott Steiner threaten to “kill Terry [Hogan],” as reports are indicating, or is Hogan fishing for attention?

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1993057/wwe-scott-steiner-big-poppa-pump-responds-to-hulk-hogan-threat-allegations/#bWwFM6yCMjxBUxVw.99

Hogan is a dirt bag piece of shit.

Anyone ever hear the story about when HHH and Steiner weren't getting along and they wanted to drug test him, and Steiner said, "OK, bring Triple H down and we can take a drug test together." It was not brought up again.

Edited by AxlisOld

Hogan is a dirt bag piece of shit.

Anyone ever hear the story about when HHH and Steiner weren't getting along and they wanted to drug test him, and Steiner said, "OK, bring Triple H down and we can take a drug test together." It was not brought up again.

Yeah, I remember that!

4 matches for Extreme Rules so far. I really hope Rusev destroys Cena and wins the US title back.

Also, am I wrong in saying they'll stop pushing Reigns and Wyatt now? Seems like it anyway. And they already let Ambrose and Ziggy go cold too.

The next PPV is in Chicago, that's why Reigns isn't in the main event. I'm sure he'll get his title shot later in the year and win it, they just want Rollins to hold the title for a while. They probably hope that the Reigns hate dies a little too by then.

Wyatt judging by Raw is pretending he didn't lose to Taker as per WWE logic. Wyatt will be fine unless they put him with Reigns.

Ambrose was supposedly to get a big push around SummerSlam! according to the dirt sheets, so who knows what that means?

Ziggler losses almost every match against credible opponents, he's mid card for life. It's time to move on nothing has changed, he's in the same position he was years ago.

Ziggler needs to change his hairstyle. He's a great wrestler, but, the Billy Gunn look has to go. A gentleman's haircut would go a long way for him.

Haha agreed on this. It looks fine when he comes out to the ring but yeah as the match goes on his hair gets all poofy and the dyed blonde isn't so cool.

You still call him Kenta?

What a mark!

I still call him Kenta and Owens is Steen etc. It's not because I'm trying to be a Smart Mark but after watching these guys for so long,that's what I'm used to calling them. If Samoa Joe comes in and is given some new goofy ass name,he'll still be Samoa Joe to me dammit!

What a mark!

I still call him Kenta and Owens is Steen etc. It's not because I'm trying to be a Smart Mark but after watching these guys for so long,that's what I'm used to calling them. If Samoa Joe comes in and is given some new goofy ass name,he'll still be Samoa Joe to me dammit!
It was a joke.

At least you're not calling Punk Phil.

Edited by luciusfunk

What a mark!

It was a joke.

He's always been Punk in the ring though, infact it's a miracle they didn't change his name like they've done to everyone from the indies like Steen, Tyler Black, Devitt, Moxley etc.

What a mark!

It was a joke.

What's wrong with calling punk Phil? It's not an Axl thing where he spazzes out about it and it's what he's being billed as in the profession he's actually in now. It's like saying it's wrong to call Rock Dwayne. Makes no sense.
  • Like 1

What a mark!

This. Force of habit, really. Nothing more nothing less.

Kenta was just easier and shorter to type too. Haha

Edited by Gunner55