Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

He's the only guy lately that's captured the "universe"'s attention to that degree. Vince and HHH have tried to make other folks but nobody's been even close to getting over with the fans to that degree. He's easily in the top 1% of the best wrestlers in WWE. Has been for a long time.

I get all that. I just have in interest in the guy. He's boring. he has zero charisma in my opinion. He's liek a better, moe popular version of Dean Malenko to me. People for some reason love him and I'm sitting here thinking WTF is this? haha

He's the only guy lately that's captured the "universe"'s attention to that degree. Vince and HHH have tried to make other folks but nobody's been even close to getting over with the fans to that degree. He's easily in the top 1% of the best wrestlers in WWE. Has been for a long time.

I get all that. I just have in interest in the guy. He's boring. he has zero charisma in my opinion. He's liek a better, moe popular version of Dean Malenko to me. People for some reason love him and I'm sitting here thinking WTF is this? haha

He's the crossover guy, the marks love chanting YES!! and his whole backstory underdog thing, and the smarks love that he wrestles rings around the bigger name guys, plus his ROH and Japan indie cred.

Said he started having issues leading into mania last year, only him Brie and Doc Amman knew about it

Him again...

Exactly what I said. What kind of company doctor knows that one of their top stars is having some issues but doesn't talk to the boss about it?

Taz has left TNA. Will the E take him back?

His commentary has been pretty bad lately, but then again I find most wrestling commentary to be quite bad

Taz is one of those guys whose career didn't last that long, he didn't really do all that much to be a "legend", but he thinks he did, same with Matt Hardy. I wish a real wrestler like Greg Valentine would slap them around.

• Like 1

Taz has left TNA. Will the E take him back?

His commentary has been pretty bad lately, but then again I find most wrestling commentary to be quite bad

Taz is one of those guys whose career didn't last that long, he didn't really do all that much to be a "legend", but he thinks he did, same with Matt Hardy. I wish a real wrestler like Greg Valentine would slap them around.

Matt Hardy's twitter alone is legendary

So E has banned Seth Rollins' curb stomp finisher citing too much risk for head or neck injury. Apparently he won't be using it anymore and they'll be trying to avoid showing clips of it in the past on TV.

So the extreme rules match is banned finishers for both participants?

So E has banned Seth Rollins' curb stomp finisher citing too much risk for head or neck injury. Apparently he won't be using it anymore and they'll be trying to avoid showing clips of it in the past on TV.

So the extreme rules match is banned finishers for both participants?

Joking right? How can they avoid showing clips when that's how he won the title?

So his new finisher is a modified Dirty Deeds where he lands with his back facing up instead of down.