Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

The other theory I've seen about that hand off image, is that it was a blood pill for Reigns to use himself

jjhhl.gif

watching it live with my brother i said he put a blood pill in his mouth, it was very obvious.

I haven't watched in years, but would anyone be willing to give a brief synopsis of the current state of the product in wrestling?

Sucks.

Thanks for the update. I'll check back in a few more years then

It sucks in that "still watching every week so I got new stuff to complain about" kind of way. Then you're so glad NJPW, ROH, and NXT exist.

Are any of those 3 worth checking out? For me the WWE product has been virtually unwatchable for around a decade now. Granted I only tune in I'd say once or twice a year- but its so bad that is all I can stomach. I watch just enough to justify not watching.

It sucks in that "still watching every week so I got new stuff to complain about" kind of way. Then you're so glad NJPW, ROH, and NXT exist.

Are any of those 3 worth checking out? For me the WWE product has been virtually unwatchable for around a decade now. Granted I only tune in I'd say once or twice a year- but its so bad that is all I can stomach. I watch just enough to justify not watching.

Watching those, is what separates a WWE mark, from a pro-wrestling fan.

tumblr_nmbywd6hAD1s3vknfo1_500.gif

Edited by moreblack
  • Like 1

Where does this idea that Paige the botch machine is a good wrestler come from?

Oh right, old NXT matches.

As far as the weemin are concerned she's probably the third best/least worst they've got.

You're the one who used the word "classic" to describe HHH/Hogan in 02 a few pages back.

Isn't it a compliment to say that Paige that is one of the best divas they've got? I don't see what a fantastic 5* match between HHH and Hogan has to do with anything.

Still gives me shivers remembering how Hogan bravely overcame HHH's 20 minute long figure four to deliver the atomic leg drop and score the win.

Big Poppa Pump vs. Triple H was pretty epic too.

As far as the weemin are concerned she's probably the third best/least worst they've got.

You're the one who used the word "classic" to describe HHH/Hogan in 02 a few pages back.

Isn't it a compliment to say that Paige that is one of the best divas they've got? I don't see what a fantastic 5* match between HHH and Hogan has to do with anything.

Still gives me shivers remembering how Hogan bravely overcame HHH's 20 minute long figure four to deliver the atomic leg drop and score the win.

Big Poppa Pump vs anything is epic. Especially a microphone.

Podcast on the network fell kinda flat imo. Kinda cool that cena revealed that there was almost and to turn him heel against the rock. Had new gear and theme music recorded and ready to go.

Jericho's a safer option for WWE than Austin, and apparently they've fallen out with Austin again after the Chyna question. That, and Cena's hardly going to say anything far from diplomatic. I enjoyed it for what it was, but Jericho's already had most of the worthwhile folk on his own podcast.

Big Poppa Pump vs anything is epic. Especially a microphone.

• Like 1

I fell asleep during RAW last night. Only made it to the end of Reigns vs Big Show. How fucking lame. Big Show beats the shit out of him for 10 minutes, Reigns comes back with 4 "Superman" punches and a spear and wins.

When RYback came out for his match vs Harper you could hear crickets. His Feed Me More shit is so lame. Yeah teh crowd chants that a little bit but that dude is so played out.

I hate wrestling now haha. I just want Brock to come back and kill everyone on the roster. everyone should lose ina squash match. That to me would be way more interesting haha.

• Like 1

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/04/07/scott-steiner-threatened-to-kill-hulk-hogan-police-investigation

Big Poppa Pump allegedly threatened to kill Hulk Hogan last week. Apparently there is video footage from the airport of him confronting Hogan's wife.

dude is crazy but i still cant help but like steiner.

Edited by bran
  • Like 1

Laughing at Steiner is almost too easy. It's like making fun of the disabled kid in class. :mellow: A lot.

I bet he works out with two Ronda Rousey's putting armbars on both his arms, and then he bends them over and over like weight training.

Edited by username