Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

UGH FUCKING SERIOUSLY? how many fucking breaks does this man need..? When he didn't renew his contract with UFC, I shit a brick thinking we would finally have a full year full of lesner.. But fuck that

this stuff with brock was some of the best stuff wwe has done in ages, brock brings back some much needed attitude into wrestling, the crowd is electric every time he appears.

• Like 1

That match ending was utter bollocks though

What do you mean? The exchange of multiple super headbutts each was epic........ epicly STUPID hahah. WTF was that?

Also is it just me or are they dropping the word Bitch a lot tonight. Also the word ass............ can I dream outloud and ask if we're seeing a transition away from PG? Even Paul Heyman slightly mocked the PG era in his promo

What do you mean? The exchange of multiple super headbutts each was epic........ epicly STUPID hahah. WTF was that?

Also is it just me or are they dropping the word Bitch a lot tonight. Also the word ass............ can I dream outloud and ask if we're seeing a transition away from PG? Even Paul Heyman slightly mocked the PG era in his promo

They're just catering to the hardcores for one night like they do every Post-Mania Raw. Back to status quo next week.

Edited by bacardimayne

UGH FUCKING SERIOUSLY? how many fucking breaks does this man need..? When he didn't renew his contract with UFC, I shit a brick thinking we would finally have a full year full of lesner.. But fuck that

this stuff with brock was some of the best stuff wwe has done in ages, brock brings back some much needed attitude into wrestling, the crowd is electric every time he appears.

Aaaaaaaaand then they "suspend" him. Fucking bullshit just like the crowd was chanting.

if only :(

They're just catering to the hardcores for one night like they do every Post-Mania Raw. Back to status quo next week.

That sucks! The attitude being shown by Heyman and Brock was f-ing awesome.

That sucks! The attitude being shown by Heyman and Brock was f-ing awesome.

its just hard to believe that after seeing all this excitement and electricity vince still continues to sabotage his product.

I like that they're really pushing the new folk this episode. Hopefully Big Show can come out now and break the smark darlings I'm not so fond of. Cena's up next, what the are they doing for the final hour?!

not familiar with nxt so who the fuck is this guy?

ok this guy looks awesome

pretty good high flyer

there were rumors that vince wanted to give him a mighty mouse superhero gimmick, and with that cape it might come true :lol:

:facepalm: that would be extremely fucking stupid.

n32VAot.jpg

• Like 4