Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

Budweiser

• 4 weeks later...

Books:

71AJR8PMMML._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_QL70_

$_12.JPG

$_57.JPG

Shots by Kern eh? Nothing quite like a mucky magazine eh son

I've been eyeing Shot By Kern for many months now.

Bought Action by Kern for like £14.99 - £24.99 (something like that) new from Soho Book Shop, and yesterday, I saw the same item in the same condition on eBay and the seller was asking £54.99!

Edited by Snake-Pit

:lol: why does me buying Kern always result in the edit and removal of my posts?

I bought Contact High; then got told that I had to change my signature :lol:

'too much nipple' :lol:

Buying Kern doesn't result in editing and removal of your posts. Posting covers that depict nudity that could cut off the forum's only current financial lifeline will.

If only Google were headquartered in Europe where a female nipple isn't such a big deal. But until that day, we got to follow the rules no matter how little we like them.

I don't want to jinx anything but I just bought this

$T2eC16F,!zkFJC7OjjGEBSSc,GIUNQ~~60_57.J

Last time I tried to buy this was like 1999 or 2002 online from a seller in USA - I ordered 2, this one and another one, and they never came, got billed though. I think there was something about them not being able to be sold in the UK... But anyway, I finally got it, sort of, just paid for it, seller's in the UK, so, fingers crossed.

Edited by Snake-Pit

You paid for something and never got it?

Many years ago, it was that and another one.

Guns-N-Roses-Rock-N-Roll-Comic-361974.jp

This looks so familiar to me, I'm just going to say this was the other one]

All in all was about £17? I can't remember, I might have even tried to buy 3 'I don't know' - it never came smiley47.gif

Edited by Snake-Pit

I think there was some publishing b/s too, like they sent it but customs said 'not in this country' or some major b/s that made me weary of the product's legitimacy, but now I'm older, wiser, with some money to piss away - I figure I'm gonna try it - again.

In fact I'm doing it again too.

Yesterday I bought this

71AJR8PMMML._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_QL70_

from Amazon.com - The American one, the same one that owe me like £17 or a few Guns N' Roses Comics...

I've tried to buy Slash's Snakepit Ain't Life Grand only to have it stopped before I paid for it due to B/S allowed to be sold in your country laws back in day too, but the GN'R comics back whenever from Amazon.com that never came and the book yesterday on Jimi Hendrix, both took my payment, so like the GN'R comic I ordered/paid for today from eBay! (from a seller in the UK) I too hope this out of print Jimi Hendrix book from Amazon.com coming from a seller in the USA arrives too.

Edited by Snake-Pit