Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

Budweiser

Lol. No! The bra is a clue.... But then again...

http://i60.tinypic.com/4jkthc.jpg

This is a fishnet Axl Rose-inspired top I bought recently. The skirt is like a kilt (at the front) only black and not tartan. And hence, not really a kilt at all. But you get the idea.

It was a proud moment, donning this top!

I hope you're not a bloke :lol:

Lol. No! The bra is a clue.... But then again...

http://i60.tinypic.com/4jkthc.jpg

This is a fishnet Axl Rose-inspired top I bought recently. The skirt is like a kilt (at the front) only black and not tartan. And hence, not really a kilt at all. But you get the idea.

It was a proud moment, donning this top!

I hope you're not a bloke :lol:
. BetterDay7, on 21 Jul 2015 - 12:24 AM, said:

Lol. No! The bra is a clue.... But then again I could be a bra-wearing bloke

Oh, i didn't think the picture was you! Then again, the 'donning this top' bit should've been a giveaway! :lol:

Oh, yes, it is me. I will post the front view of this pic which is me clutching a gnr 12 incher and the top is more modest from the front. No man bras involved!

http://i60.tinypic.com/257nk43.jpg

Edited by BetterDay7

Lester Young (1909-1959) is one of the greatest musicians of the last century. I bought this boxset that includes seven albums:

"The Jazz Giants (1956)"

"Pres & Teddy (1956)"

"Lester Swings Again (1956)"

"The President Plays With The Oscar Peterson Trio (1957)"

"Pres & Sweets (1957)"

"Going For Myself (1957)"

"Laughin' To Keep From Cryin' (1958)"

5036408168023.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

marc-edouard nabe has just released the new issue of his magazine patience (it's against charlie hebdo). i bought two copies : http://www.marcedouardnabe.com/patience2/

patience2_1024.jpg

Quel était lattentat prévu par les frères Kouachi après Charlie Hebdo ?

Où lire le testament de Coulibaly ?

Quelle était la vraie nature de Cabu ?

Pourquoi Cavanna était si lâche ?

Qui a sauvé la vie de Jeannette Bougrab ?

En quoi le livre dEmmanuel Todd est-il une arnaque ?

Pourquoi le gouvernement ne peut rien comprendre au terrorisme ?

Comment le racisme anti-arabe de Charlie Hebdo est incontestable et se prouve année par année ?

Où est allé se cacher Houellebecq après le 7 janvier ?

Pour quelles raisons précises Charb, Luz, Riss, etc. sont des ordures finies ?

À quand remontent les premières « affaires des caricatures », bien avant 2006 ?

Quel est le hobby de Caroline Fourest ?

Qui a signé le faux témoignage dépossédant Choron de son droit dauteur sur le titre Charlie Hebdo ?

En quoi Siné mensuel est-il aussi islamophobe que Charlie Hebdo ?

Pourquoi Emilie Frèche a-t-elle attaqué Nabe chez Taddeï en janvier 2014 ?

Pourquoi Yann Moix est-il si con ?

Les réponses à toutes ces questions (et à bien dautres) sont dans Patience nº2

Edited by My Name is Trinity

l_13611141.jpg

Indesit IDC85

Condenser Dryer £229.00

Arrives Friday Tuesday

I am sick of wet washing.

Paid the deposit last Tuesday £20.00 (minimum deposit)

Was expecting it Friday. I phoned up to confirm delivery on Thursday, got told Tuesday, paid for it Saturday (arranged to pay Friday on delivery day) but paying Saturday was a lot easier for me.. It's soon Tuesday, I want my dryer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzk3-mAY6gM

Haven't been on here in a looooooong time but I got this a couple of months back. Picked it up from some lad who was a drummist and had bought it for college but had hardly played it at all. Had a hollowbody guitar years back and regretted selling it. Lovely growl from the P90s on it.

post-22047-0-08014400-1435523435.jpg

• Like 1

Haven't been on here in a looooooong time but I got this a couple of months back. Picked it up from some lad who was a drummist and had bought it for college but had hardly played it at all. Had a hollowbody guitar years back and regretted selling it. Lovely growl from the P90s on it.

Love P90's. But especially on a les paul. :heart: That's a nice one in the pic. Good condition too. Lack of talent, motivation, and time kept it all shiny and like nu.

Edited by Rovim

• 3 weeks later...

Love P90's. But especially on a les paul. :heart: That's a nice one in the pic. Good condition too. Lack of talent, motivation, and time kept it all shiny and like nu.

Just like my Epiphone SG...PAF in the bridge, P-90 in the neck. Growl and fucking bite for your riffs and buttery smooth tones for leads without all that tinny, bellish Fender-y business. Edited by Johnny Drama
  • Like 2

51JVF8COjYL._SX353_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

A concise but detailed guide to the infantrymen, both Union and Confederate, of the ACW, with ten colour plates showing the uniforms, flags and divisional signs. In addition to this, contemporary colour prints, line drawings and photographs of the clothing, equipment and side arms show infantryman in action. Organization, strategy and tactics are also discussed by Blake. Available in hardcover with ISBN 0855240148 and in paperback with ISBN 0855240156

A Bin Lock.

So hopefully my neighbours will get the hint that they can purchase their own bin from the council instead of using all the space in ours.

http://www.binloc.com

I'm torn on that one.

I live right beside the biggest park in my city. Fifteen feet away from the entrance.

So we constantly get people putting garbage in our garbage bin.

It can be annoying because it's not always properly bagged and sometimes there isn't room for our final bag.

But on the other hand, it is helping people out and preventing a lot of garbage from being tossed on the ground.