Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

Budweiser

All praise Google, and it's cousin, eBay! :lol:

and on that note, I thought of another book that is missing from my library;

$_12.JPG

and just bought this on ebay! before coming to this thread to tell you/everybody about it.

:)

Citizens of the UK, this is what you're paying for with your tax money.

First time in my life I buy $300 pants. Probably the last, but I've been wanting to own these kind of clothes for years

FSLA-Dark-Star-Flare-Pants1.jpg?v=143100

WSCP-144a_959592cb-3379-4e22-8b62-c75ef6

*shrieks*

FLARES! FLARES!! KILL THEM!! KILL THEM WITH FIRE!!

All my pants are flared jeans, not so exaggerated as the ones in the pictures (they are made to order, so I asked for my measures)

I'm ashamed that I instantly knew you got those from forgotten saints :lol:

All of you hate me :(

Awww, i feel all rotten now. I don't hate you young man, i just hate hippies. See there's a theory espoused by the great Joe Strummer that went 'like trousers, like brain'. Think about it now, there's wisdom in that. Flares represent everything thats base and evil in the human character, they are an abomination. When you enter Hell the first thing they do is give you a pair of flares to wear before they fling you into the pits of misery. In the 9th circle Judas Escariot, Brutus, both wear the biggest pair of voluminous flares imaginable, hence the cone shape described by Dante. Hell is basically covered by giant flares.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Last vacation was the vacation of broken things. Things that broke:

- suitcase (smashed at airport, tear in the lid)

- iPod Classic 160GB (smashed through unknown circumstances, hard drive dead)

- TomTom Navigation system (charger got crushed in backpack)

- Canon Powershot SX220 HS camera (caught by a wave)

- Pair of pants (drenched in oil)

- girlfriend her molar (broke off while eating bread)

- rental car (went over piece of curb into a ditch and scratched the bottom bad enough for pieces of plating to come off)

Otherwise than that it was great. I've chosen to see these events as opportunities to either renew or upgrade my gear. Started with this:

1200.jpg

Except mine has a 18-155 lens.

Sony-HX50-product-shot-14.jpg

For when the Nikon is too heavy or vulnerable to take.

41ASRhvDnuL._SY300_.jpg

Because I get a new car in September with built-in navigation. ;)

ipod-classic-160gb-whie.jpg

Second-hand and FUCKING expensive because Apple stopped making them and there aren't any other good 160GB music players that meet my demands. :max:

Edited by username

Last vacation was the vacation of broken things. Things that broke:

- suitcase (smashed at airport, tear in the lid)

- iPod Classic 160GB (smashed through unknown circumstances, hard drive dead)

- TomTom Navigation system (charger got crushed in backpack)

- Canon Powershot SX220 HS camera (caught by a wave)

- Pair of pants (drenched in oil)

- girlfriend her molar (broke off while eating bread)

- rental car (went over piece of curb into a ditch and scratched the bottom bad enough for pieces of plating to come off)

Otherwise than that it was great. I've chosen to see these events as opportunities to either renew or upgrade my gear. Started with this:

1200.jpg

Except mine has a 18-155 lens.

Sony-HX50-product-shot-14.jpg

For when the Nikon is too heavy or vulnerable to take.

41ASRhvDnuL._SY300_.jpg

Because I get a new car in September with built-in navigation. ;)

ipod-classic-160gb-whie.jpg

Second-hand and FUCKING expensive because Apple stopped making them and there aren't any other good 160GB music players that meet my demands. :max:

AN IPOD?!?!?!

What year is this? 2005?

• Like 1

AN IPOD?!?!?!

What year is this? 2005?

I don't really see any good alternative for my wishes. It must be able to contain my entire music collection (just over 100GB). All modern ones are 64GB max. I want to be able to take it abroad or on a plane so cloud storage isn't an option. I passionately hate Spotify's guts too. Plus it's based on streaming. And I want to be able to take it running and cycling. Which means it will one day fall and preferably it won't be broken. My old iPod had fallen a million times. Also, I don't want it to be on my phone even if it could fir 100+ SD cards. So really, what are my options other than an iPod classic?

I hate Apple for not making it any more. It was their only product I liked.

Well partly I was just upset that the bridesmaids get to wear purple dresses and I don't, so purple shoes it is :lol: The dress is still a work in progress, think I'm aiming for making/finding/modifying a copy of this one (for the real thing it's like £1500 and you have to physically go to Australia to be fitted by the designer):

wedding-dress.jpg

I had my first wedding-dress-trying-on experience the other day :blink: also the shoes arrived, and have helpfully confirmed my decision on bridesmaids dress colour as they *exactly* match one of the fabric swatches I got! ^_^

Edited by Axls Rocket Queen
  • Like 1